How much would you pay for USED INK FIRST in good condition ??

luna_

Luna
Apr 17, 2006
My friend wants to sell. And she's thinking 750 USD. Is it too high? The bag is definitely not brand new but not too bad as well. Need all your opinions.

I would grab it if my mind wasn't so set on a Brand new SS07 BLACK first. And i don't think i'll need an INK and a BLACK FIRST.

What would you do? :confused1:

I love Ink so I'm a little biased. $750 sounds good depending on the condition( signs of wear etc...). I really think black and ink are very diffrent. Many don't so I think it's up to you.
I wouldn't wear Ink with black dressy stuff .

Hello catcat, Thanks for your quick advice. There are definitely signs of wear especially at the bottom corners. No tears or anything out of the ordinary though. I do love the INK Color as well. I'm not a very dressy person and i'm getting the first b-bags for casual wear. I'm not sure how a USD750 used first should look like. Any guidelines? (Sorry, i am very late in the b-bag scene).:shame:

If you guys think that 750USD for a used and not bad condition ink is a great price, i might just get it and get the Black when it's available in stores.

OR, should i just forget about ink now and hold out for the brand new black first?

Hello catcat, Thanks for your quick advice. There are definitely signs of wear especially at the bottom corners. No tears or anything out of the ordinary though. I do love the INK Color as well. I'm not a very dressy person and i'm getting the first b-bags for casual wear. I'm not sure how a USD750 used first should look like. Any guidelines? (Sorry, i am very late in the b-bag scene).:shame:

If you guys think that 750USD for a used and not bad condition ink is a great price, i might just get it and get the Black when it's available in stores.

OR, should i just forget about ink now and hold out for the brand new black first?

Hi luna I just spend way to much time here. I would get the Ink maybe your friend would lower considering it's condition to $700.
Ink is great for casual wear, you just can't carry a lot in the first!

Maybe you can offer her a little less and put the rest towards restoring it at Luvinmybags. It's usually around $100-150 depending on how bad the bag is.

Hi luna I just spend way to much time here.

You are not alone!!:ninja: Eversince i went by my local Balenciaga store a month ago, i've spent every waking moment logged on to this forum, hitting refresh like a mad woman. How did i miss these wonderful bags!?!?

I'm still trying to figure out which colors i really want for my collection. So thank you ladies for being patient with me.:rolleyes:

(I'm definitely getting the rouge vif CITY though.) :wtf:

Maybe you can offer her a little less and put the rest towards restoring it at Luvinmybags. It's usually around $100-150 depending on how bad the bag is.

The bag is not so bad that it requires restoring (i think). I was wondering if paying 750usd would be too much for a used bag. I prefer to buy my bags retail because i know that i'm so picky and the extra $200 would give me that piece of mind knowing my bag is brand new.

Just wondering if it was too good a deal to let go.:wlae:

Hello fxvanleeuwen. Yes, don't we all love the INK color? Strangely, i see many INK items on ebay especially this past week. Why is everyone letting go of it?

Maybe the classic BLACK is still the evergreen of all colors? I think i might just hold out for my 07 black.

I think 750 is a fair price, depending on the condition. If it doesn't show any major signs of wear, not worn out, handles not discolored, etc. then I would definitely spring for it! However, you may want to hold out to see the marine color s/s '07, bc you can get a brand spankin' new one for $995!! :yes:

^ I agree that 750 is fair. My advice is that the crucial issue is the condition of the handles.

If they are clean and not darkened, then I would get it. If not, I'd hold out for that 07 black :smile:

I would hold out for a 07 black First. Nothing beats getting a bag BRAND NEW, unless you really really want an ink since they're discontinued.