How much mental energy do you put into coach

It comes and goes in waves. Lately I haven't been obsessing over Coach like I used to. Spending less time on tPF helps.

I agree with this. How much mental energy spent comes and goes in waves. If I am trying to decide between a couple bags, I think about it way too much. If I have a couple bags I am loving, I am good with those for a while. Just depends.

I spend alot of mental energy on COACH!

I'm checking out their website, eBay, tPF, the Boutiques, the Outlets, buying/ordering/exchanging, storing, selecting by bag for the next day, tracking deliveries (my Fedex driver & I have exchanged phone nbrs so I won't miss a delivery!), and caressing my latest Girl!

Whew! It's alot of Fun, otherwise I wouldn't do it!!!
:yahoo:

high five coachgrl !
me too!!
it's uberrr mental!
especially when my best bargains will be on ebay (as there's no outlet here in malaysia)..
so u can imagine the ongoing hunts on ebay / bonanzle for bags..
the late nights stay up for bidding..
the agony of waiting for bags to arrive..
the pain and hurt when parcel got held at airport custom and 30% tax were charged!
and the most crucial torture of all is when after all that, the bag not as expected!
oh and apart from being scammed on ebay like the waiting for bags that never arrived and had to wait for dispute investigation time frame before getting money back..

crazy, huh?
now that's what we called obsession! :upsidedown:

I find it ebs and flows too. I check out tPF while I'm at work in between doing real actual work (like now), and I'll check it out at night after everything else is done and I'm just vegging out in front of the TV.

I love scouring ebay to see what's around, and to try to learn how to spot the fakes to try to educate myself. I don't have a huge collection - been collecting since June and I have 6 purses (one recent Zoe from ebay) and some accessories and I'm happy with that.

So it does take up some space in my head, but it's not detrimental. I don't have kids to focus on, just my cat, and he lets me know when he wants the netbook off my lap and for me to pet him instead. :P

I think about Coach way to much... i check their website everyday and this tpf forum 3 times and day, and plot how soon I can get my husband to drive 1 1/2 hours to the outlet so I can peruse the bags, always thinking about what type of bag I need next when I haven't even used the last bag I purchased...aggh...crazy! Like right now I should be cleaning or something more productive, but here I am on tpf...Its my addiction! :wtf:

I used to be obsessed but now enjoy it in a relaxing manner. I stopped making trips to the outlet to browse because inevitably, I see something I love and end up going back or hunting it down. I prefer to browse on the purse forum.

I think I put a lot of time and energy into Coach shopping, reading about it, looking for deals, etc. But as Bunny said, it's a hobby. I spend my 90% of my days working on research, going to and/or teaching class, writing abstracts and my dissertation, etc. so I like to be able to use my brain (and shopping abiliities) on something that is fun and gives my brain a break from the school/work train of thought.
Sure I could back off some and put my time and energy towards other things, but for this moment in time Coach is where I prefer to spend my free time. Eventually I'll tire of it (like I do everything else), begin to spend a lot less time and energy towards it, and will move on to something else. Until that time comes though, I'm gonna enjoy myself!

Like others I prefer to flip through ebay and bonanzle for the bags I really want. I'm all about getting a good bargain![/QUOTE]
:P A girl after my own heart! LOL!
But I agree with the OP- I do spend a LOT of time ogling everyone else's beauties here on tPH. I could be cleaning, cooking, reading, etc.
On the other hand, I'm NOT wasting time on farmville, fishville, mafia wars, etc. so I can rationalize my Coach thoughts..

I understand what you mean... Coach-FP & Outlet, Ebay, Bonanzle, Finding the best bargains and the lates bag.. also tPF (which I love)...

But in the end it gets to be to much and it almost feels like a need to do it and that is draining... It is not as fun as it was a year ago and I have stopped going so much to the Sites and the Outlet and I have not gone to the FP store in a Month...

I guess when I gets even worse I will stop all together (I hope..)