How much is the new Neverfull pochette worth

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
    I am looking to sell mine, and saw some current listings with $600 :shocked::graucho: Conflicted emotions....

2. #2 Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
    They won't get that. The going prices I have seen range $200-400. I sold mine for $357 after shipping and Tradesy fees were taken out.

3. Interesting, thank you

4. I just sold mine to Fashionphile. They offered me $250 for buyout but I did consignment. It sold for $495 and I got $347. It did take a few weeks to sell though.

5. $600 is way too high IMO.. I just sold mine brand new for $349 and it wasn't a particularly quick sale which means a lot of people weren't willing to pay that.

6. Wow, congrats everyone! :yahoo:Those are actually good prices. I agree $600 is way too high.

7. Interesting to see that so many pochettes are now orphans!!

Colorfulevidenc likes this.
  8. I'm in the UK and sold mine new for £175 on eBay.

9. In Germany they sell between 100-150€ on ebay. So I rather keep mine for now.
    :noworry:

10. Just running through the threads, and then,,,,,, I came across your comment!!! Thank you for the giggle and smile:lol:

11. Consider though that your Neverfull is worth less on resale, with a missing pochette. Doesn't matter though if you never sell it.. but still something to remember. :smile:

12. You can get the pochette for $300 through LV and the strap is $90. So, selling for $600 is mega high!

13. I don't plan on selling, but if I did, I'd lower the price because of not having the pochette of course. Being that I have DA with RB, I'm sure people will still like it without the pochette :smile:

14. I listed my pochette on Poshmark for $600. Let me tell you the reasons why I listed it for that price: 1. I would only get $500 if I sell at $600 because Poshmark takes 20%. 2. I will give a copy of my authentic Neverfull's receipt. 3. If I sell the pochette at $500 which several people had already offered and I did not accept, I'd only get $400 after the sale, I would have no problem to sell the pochette at $400 even after I used it for years ( I take care of my things besides price likely will go up by then). 4. I'm sure I can get more money and quicker sell than the Neverfulls without pochettes down the road. 5. There is one more reason I'm not going to say it here at this moment :smile:

15. $600 for a Neverfull Pochette? Wow. No.

It isn't worth that much. I'd say around $350 - 400 depending on the condition. They don't seem to be a very popular item.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice