How much is the new Neverfull pochette worth

Consider though that your Neverfull is worth less on resale, with a missing pochette. Doesn't matter though if you never sell it.. but still something to remember. :smile:

Consider though that your Neverfull is worth less on resale, with a missing pochette. Doesn't matter though if you never sell it.. but still something to remember. :smile:

I don't plan on selling, but if I did, I'd lower the price because of not having the pochette of course. Being that I have DA with RB, I'm sure people will still like it without the pochette :smile:

I listed my pochette on Poshmark for $600. Let me tell you the reasons why I listed it for that price: 1. I would only get $500 if I sell at $600 because Poshmark takes 20%. 2. I will give a copy of my authentic Neverfull's receipt. 3. If I sell the pochette at $500 which several people had already offered and I did not accept, I'd only get $400 after the sale, I would have no problem to sell the pochette at $400 even after I used it for years ( I take care of my things besides price likely will go up by then). 4. I'm sure I can get more money and quicker sell than the Neverfulls without pochettes down the road. 5. There is one more reason I'm not going to say it here at this moment :smile: