How much for a used zucca?

Salaninax

Aug 20, 2009
Delaware
I am new to the forum and not sure how much I should pay for a "MINT" Pirata Zucca bag?

Any help would be great... I think the seller is asking $212 for it but with a best offer option..

Any help would be great!! Thank you :smile:

Salaninax

Aug 20, 2009
Delaware
there are a couple on ebay with "best offer options" and I wanted to know what a good offer would be to ask. I can see that the zucca is a high sought after bag too.. not many for sale and the ones that are, are over $300. I did see a few white ones for mid $100's but I would hate to have a white bag and have it get dirty so quick..

Aug 18, 2007
Some prints are so elusive and sought after even a used one the seller can get alot of money for the bag . Like Foresta , Inferno , Citta , Citta Rosa etc. I think you should plan on spending at least close to $200.00 and up for a " Mint " condition Pirata Zucca . Good Luck !

nyshopaholic

Loves LV
O.G.
Jul 8, 2006
New York
Real Tokidoki for LeSportsac bags have the word "RIRI" imprinted under the zipperhead. When in doubt, be sure to ask the seller about this; some sellers will even provide a picture as proof.

Also, any bag that says "Flower Spring" on it is fake!

stolen cookiies

tokidoki is my vice
Aug 30, 2009
Orlando
i was keeping an eye on that bag too! haha
im pretty sure its real, just looked kinda dingy
but i went for a vacanze gioccio<sp and a bella original print instead
ebaying tokidoki bags is gonna take me to the cleaners! >.<

Aug 18, 2007
I also forgot to say check Craigslist often as people often sell Tokidoki bags on there . I love Hawaii's Craigslist as there are often new posts and some people are willing to ship for an extra fee . I found some amazing deals from Craigslists .

I just found my own Pirata Zucca just a couple of days ago . I think I got a great deal it is in EUC ( Excellent Used Care ) . The seller only carried it three time total and she is only charging me $ 130.00 and that is with shipping from Canada ! Amazing ! And the placement is to die for ! So you have to look other places not just E-Bay ! Good luck !

Aug 18, 2007
I won't buy from E-Bay unless it is a super rare Tokidoki ! My most wanted Tokidoki bag is the Foresta Zucca but that bag hardly ever shows up on E-Bay anymore . The last one I saw was at least 4 to 5 months ago and I was in a bidding war with another collector . It want for over $ 300.00 I think ! I went bidding crazy but lost it in the final seconds . It had my perfect placement too with Sandy on the front on her swing too !

But the seller did mention that it was used . So in the end maybe it was good that I lost it ! I try to only buy bags that are mint or excellent used care only ! I just wish Zuccas weren't so expensive compared to the other styles that Tokidoki For LeSportSac made . But I now only need Foresta ( Yeah right huh ? ) , Citta , Citta Rosa , and Inferno and I will own a Zucca in every print that the Zucca model was made in ! But I will continue to search out the good deals before resorting to E-Bay ! Unless it is a bag that I just can't do without !