How much for a used zucca?

Salaninax

Aug 20, 2009
I am new to the forum and not sure how much I should pay for a "MINT" Pirata Zucca bag?

Any help would be great... I think the seller is asking $212 for it but with a best offer option..

Any help would be great!! Thank you :smile:

They normally go for around $250+ as pirata is a popular print and zucca is a model highly sought after. Highest bids will vary with timing, why don't you check closed auctions for "pirata zucca"?

there are a couple on ebay with "best offer options" and I wanted to know what a good offer would be to ask. I can see that the zucca is a high sought after bag too.. not many for sale and the ones that are, are over $300. I did see a few white ones for mid $100's but I would hate to have a white bag and have it get dirty so quick..

Some prints are so elusive and sought after even a used one the seller can get alot of money for the bag . Like Foresta , Inferno , Citta , Citta Rosa etc. I think you should plan on spending at least close to $200.00 and up for a " Mint " condition Pirata Zucca . Good Luck !

Real Tokidoki for LeSportsac bags have the word "RIRI" imprinted under the zipperhead. When in doubt, be sure to ask the seller about this; some sellers will even provide a picture as proof.

Also, any bag that says "Flower Spring" on it is fake!

i was keeping an eye on that bag too! haha
im pretty sure its real, just looked kinda dingy
but i went for a vacanze gioccio<sp and a bella original print instead
ebaying tokidoki bags is gonna take me to the cleaners! >.<

I also forgot to say check Craigslist often as people often sell Tokidoki bags on there . I love Hawaii's Craigslist as there are often new posts and some people are willing to ship for an extra fee . I found some amazing deals from Craigslists .

I just found my own Pirata Zucca just a couple of days ago . I think I got a great deal it is in EUC ( Excellent Used Care ) . The seller only carried it three time total and she is only charging me $ 130.00 and that is with shipping from Canada ! Amazing ! And the placement is to die for ! So you have to look other places not just E-Bay ! Good luck !

I won't buy from E-Bay unless it is a super rare Tokidoki ! My most wanted Tokidoki bag is the Foresta Zucca but that bag hardly ever shows up on E-Bay anymore . The last one I saw was at least 4 to 5 months ago and I was in a bidding war with another collector . It want for over $ 300.00 I think ! I went bidding crazy but lost it in the final seconds . It had my perfect placement too with Sandy on the front on her swing too !

But the seller did mention that it was used . So in the end maybe it was good that I lost it ! I try to only buy bags that are mint or excellent used care only ! I just wish Zuccas weren't so expensive compared to the other styles that Tokidoki For LeSportSac made . But I now only need Foresta ( Yeah right huh ? ) , Citta , Citta Rosa , and Inferno and I will own a Zucca in every print that the Zucca model was made in ! But I will continue to search out the good deals before resorting to E-Bay ! Unless it is a bag that I just can't do without !