How much do you love your agenda?

Haha, well I have a blackberry, but I find that it's just not the same as writing something down on pen and paper.
I think an investment on an agenda will last me for years to come.
Hmm, vernis pomme d'amour agenda here i commmeeeee :yahoo:
Thank-you everyonnee!

mine is a black denim small agenda.. it is situated beside my laptop, holding notes, expenses, etc.. i love it because it is gorgeous, not because i can't live without it.. :P oh, and i did have it hot-stamped recently with my name, so i :heart: it all the more...

You purchase just the agenda and all the extras, i.e., refills, pens, etc., are purchased separately. I think depending on what refill you buy (if you opt to go with the LV refills), you get just the calendar refill or the calendars and the address book. At least that's what I remember when I bought my first refill. Kind of expensive IMO, but I was excited and I kind of splurged. The small Filofax refills work just as well. The small Kate Spade refills are pretty too and fit perfectly in the small ring agendas.

Sometimes I carry two--one as an actual planner and one as a wallet (slip in some plastic card holders, zipper pouch, and you're all set). I have the small ones--damier azur, damier ebony, mono koala w/ pink interior, and white MC. (Can you tell I love agendas?)

Last edited:
I love agendas!!! I have vernis, perle (currently been using for about 6 months and seen in avatar), indigo and lavender.... I sold my pomme a while back and plan on replacing it with something new. I write all my personal stuff in my LV vernis agenda and then I just have a horrible black daytimer thing that I use all day long for work. It stays at work. Would love to upgrade that to a damier medium.... I'm an agenda freak! can't wait for my next vernis.....

I want to get an agenda too! I don't know if you have seen the agenda club in the clubhouse section? It shows members agendas, this is what made me want to get one:smile:

I'm also planning to get an agenda, but I'm really wondering about the different sizes.. I would like one in Vernis Pomme, but those are really small aren't they?

I have an Agenda now that have pages that measures 17cm x 9cm, does anyone know what size LV Agenda I need to get to fit those pages?

Haha, well I have a blackberry, but I find that it's just not the same as writing something down on pen and paper.
I think an investment on an agenda will last me for years to come.
Hmm, vernis pomme d'amour agenda here i commmeeeee :yahoo:
Thank-you everyonnee!

Good choice. I have a Vernis Rouge PM agenda that I've had about 8-9 years (cost under $200). I carry it everyday and recently had it (finally) heat stamped. I also have a Damier GM agenda that I use mainly at home.

If you currently use an agenda than it would be worth it! I did not prior to buying mine, thought having an LV agenda would motivate me to be more organized but it did not! I mainly use it to hold the cc's I hardly ever use!

I have a mono agenda & use it frequently. It is always in my purse. If you will use the agenda, then it is a great purchase. If you don't regulary use an agenda, then save your money & buy another LV accessory that you will use.

You purchase just the agenda and all the extras, i.e., refills, pens, etc., are purchased separately. I think depending on what refill you buy (if you opt to go with the LV refills), you get just the calendar refill or the calendars and the address book. At least that's what I remember when I bought my first refill. Kind of expensive IMO, but I was excited and I kind of splurged. The small Filofax refills work just as well. The small Kate Spade refills are pretty too and fit perfectly in the small ring agendas.

Sometimes I carry two--one as an actual planner and one as a wallet (slip in some plastic card holders, zipper pouch, and you're all set). I have the small ones--damier azur, damier ebony, mono koala w/ pink interior, and white MC. (Can you tell I love agendas?)

Haha, WOW!
Addicted!
Well I saw those cute little LV ruler and stickers...soo I mightt splurgeeee and get the complete pk refills.
It's a birthday gift to me from my lovely boyfriend anyways, bwhaha.

I have a small pomme and I absolutely love it! I am not a fan of technological devices ( I just use my mobile phone to make calls, calculator and the odd pic) so the agenda is perfect for keeping track of things.
I bought mine preloved from a tpfer via Bonanzle and was lucky to receive the inserts as well.
I use anything as an excuse to get it out and write something down - I am keeping track of my vegetable garden - when I plant seeds etc to see how long they take to grow!!
Any excuse to use my lovely agenda!!!

<p>
Hello everyone!</p>
<p>So I was just browsing around the Louis V. website and I saw some really cute LV agendas. Now, for those of you who own an agenda, how much do you use it and how much do you really love it? I was thinking about buying one because I use an agenda frequently, but I'm a little worried about the price. Do you find the agenda to be worth it?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Thank-you!
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I REALLY loved mine when I first got it (I'd say maybe 2+ years ago?). I was trying to be more organized in my life- and I figured an LV agenda was the only way to go lol...</p>
<p>I ALWAYS carry it around. I make it part of my essentials... along with a wallet and makeup case. I buy the new refills every year from Staples and it really helps me stay organized. I think you will use it, I got to school and I work- so theres always dates I need to remember. My friend bought one around the same time I did and she never used it. I think she used it for like a few weeks then completely forgot about it. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>But I say go for it! And btw mine's in Mono... classic!</p>