How much do you love your agenda?

LoVe the Agenda PM's, they're a "can't live without" accessory. I use mine as everyday wallets, keeping cards, cash, change, plus I keep a note pad in there. I use it for everything except as a planner, I have a Touch Pro for that :smile: I change mine out often just to change up the colors inside my bags, makes me smile. Glad you decided to get one, I think you'll love it.

Will someone pls put 2 agendas side by saide for me?
A PM and a small ring agenda?

The other thread about sizes lost all the pictures.
Also, if I do get the vernis pomme, I'm super sorried about colour transfer...Pictures of vernis agendas post-use pls!

Will someone pls put 2 agendas side by saide for me?
A PM and a small ring agenda?

The other thread about sizes lost all the pictures.
Also, if I do get the vernis pomme, I'm super sorried about colour transfer...Pictures of vernis agendas post-use pls!

The PM and the small ring are one in the same. They have six rings spaced evenly apart. The next size up is a medium size, it has six rings with a set of 3 rings, a larger space, and then another set of three rings.

I have a PM in Pomme. I think it is my favorite piece of LV I own! Seriously. Even more than any of my purses! *shhh* Don't tell, but sometimes I take it out and look at it sparkling in the sun. It makes me smile. :blush: :rolleyes:
I used to use a palm pilot but if I forget to sync it with my computer or to charge it, I could lose information. If I write it down, it is always there.

I have the mono canvas agenda MM and I love it, use it daily - my whole life is in it. For a couple yrs I'd carried the agenda PM, and outgrew it as soon as I was done w/college. I have to say, I've owned Franklin Coveys, Kate Spade Planners, DayTimer, Filofax, etc. and my LV agenda only ages better with time, it's completely durable, and I LOVE IT. For something I use everyday, and several times a day, stuffed to the brim, it's still in immaculate condition. I say go for it. Once you get one, you will have it FOREVER! It's worth the investment. Also, to save ca$h, I don't buy the LV refills..I buy Kate Spade paper and just regular standard refills at my local stationary store.
Good luck :smile:

I have a PM agenda, the malle blanche. I love it. I got it when i started the university. i use everyday, it organizes my life. i write my exams, meetings and everything in it. and i buy the LV refills. I love when the gold sparkles. so totally worth it.

i have a monogram MM and love love love it...i use it all the time...

but it's being repaired...i miss it so much....

i'm old school and now ppl use their phones for everything..but i like writing thigns down.. and with the agenda..i don't need a wallet as much

You purchase just the agenda and all the extras, i.e., refills, pens, etc., are purchased separately. I think depending on what refill you buy (if you opt to go with the LV refills), you get just the calendar refill or the calendars and the address book. At least that's what I remember when I bought my first refill. Kind of expensive IMO, but I was excited and I kind of splurged. The small Filofax refills work just as well. The small Kate Spade refills are pretty too and fit perfectly in the small ring agendas.

Sometimes I carry two--one as an actual planner and one as a wallet (slip in some plastic card holders, zipper pouch, and you're all set). I have the small ones--damier azur, damier ebony, mono koala w/ pink interior, and white MC. (Can you tell I love agendas?)

I have two agendas, one LV the other Gucci, where can I find the plastic card holders and zipper pouch?

I LOVE my agenda. I have the mono MM one and it is great. I have an iphone and BB but I do not like things on my phone because it has happened where the phones mess up and the data is lost because I hadn't synced etc. Plus I keep track of things like aunt flo and baby's things that I don't want in my phone lol.