How much do you expect to pay for a 2005 reissue?

I agree. They are the same. And I think its wiser to trust YOUR judgement since you actually have them both and are not trying to go off your memory on something that you saw one time in a store :P:flowers:

The other member likes to be contrary anyway. I've seen it time and time again in other posts. But I guess we're all entitled to our own opinions.

That's my two cents

Not that one time though :smile:.

There is still one sitting on the shelf of NM Newport Beach if anybody curious to check.

I agree. We are entitled to our own opinions :smile:

FYI: the 2007A black reissue w/gold Hardware sizes 226,227 and 228 were exclusive to Chanel Boutiques only, so the one that you are ref. to, at NM is the one with the pearls on it?? or another smaller size???
Because I know the sizes listed above were only for Chanel Boutique, but the pearl one, I know other stores got it. BUT we are talking about size 226 and 227 here.

I personally think its reasonable price. retail cost 2350 not include taxes. eventhough many of us sometimes dont have to pay tax. its a rare , its anniversary bag, and its beautiful!!! lol...good luck with your decision!!!:tup:

Is US$2450 too much? It's the black with gold chain size 226. Please advice me :smile:

Thanks ladies :heart:

Forgot to mention it's brand new, never been used

FYI: the 2007A black reissue w/gold Hardware sizes 226,227 and 228 were exclusive to Chanel Boutiques only, so the one that you are ref. to, at NM is the one with the pearls on it?? or another smaller size???
Because I know the sizes listed above were only for Chanel Boutique, but the pearl one, I know other stores got it. BUT we are talking about size 226 and 227 here.

Actually you are right thegraceful1. I just went and checked that bag. It's indeed dark red lining.

So now I have a mystery just for mebecause I can't convince myself I have not seen lighter color on black reissue. Anyway, thank you for spending time clearing this up for me. :smile:

i think that black with gold hdw is a real classic---I didnt know what a gem it was back when i purchased--i remember debating between the grey reissue vs. the black and im glad i went with the black since the grey was just a bit washed out for me...(tho nowdays when i see pics of the grey, i feel like i wouldnt mind adding it to my collection too =X)

crazy how much prices increased--I paid 2095 USD for my 227 anniv edition back in the day :sweatdrop:

I wasn't crazy about the grey 2005 anniversary reissue at first, but it grew on me and it grew on me so much that I paid over $3,000 for mine....

I don't have the 2005 blk anniversary reissue, instead I got the black Paris / Monte Carlo reissue with the pearls.

But as crazy as it sounds...it would be nice to add the 05 blk anniv. reissue at some point to my Chanel collection.:smile: