how much do manis/pedis cost in your area?

I never do pedis...don't like to have people look at my feet and I don't like to clip my toe nails. It's a lot grosser than it sounds lol. Thats more though cuz my dad traumatized me as a kid and now as an adult now that I don't have to, I don't lol. But, for manis, $12. French tip is $20 plus tip

Yup my manicures are $12 too. I've been dying to get one but there's no point since I wash hair all day. I'd love to get a nice massage and parrafin dip with it but that's a little more on the expensive side...and not even worth it since it'll last like half a day.

Pedicures are $25 at the walk-in nail place I go to but they seriously hurry it along so fast it's not even worth it. They do scrub and massage your legs and feet but man just do it a little longer for the 25 bucks I'm paying you. I told my friend I'm going to go in there with my feet looking horrendus next time just so they can spend 20 more minutes on me.

I think a mani-pedi combo is $35. Maybe I'll get that sometime in the winter when my hands are all dry and nasty.