How much are Medium Mabels currently at outlet?

I think red will look lovely, they are quite rare at the outlets though, in the medium size, so you may have to be prepared to wait a bit?

Pebble is also lovely (I am so in love with this bag right now :heart:), the colour is soooo versatile :tup: I am a really casual dresser too, I dont think you will have difficulty with the mabel, it is a really casual style imho...

Thanks Hula. The main reason I'm leaning towards the Red is that I did have a Red Balenciaga First but it was too small. I used it quite a lot and it did seem to go with my clothes. Although I love the Pebble, its just the same colour spectrum as the bags I already have, and the Fuschia, I think, would be too bright.

Ali, Mabel would be perfect for you. Your wardrobe style is similar to mine & I've found Mabel is an idea bag, works with a smart outfit but equally as well with something casual.
Now colour - can't see you with fuchsia actually but definitely can with red. Not sure pebble would be a strong enough colour for you either.
That list of yours is all oak, oak, oak, choc, choc, choc, it definitely could do with a shot of red in there!

I know everyone seems to be voting Red, but I've just got the Fuschia and I honestly can't recommend it highly enough! Plus it's on sale which is always a bonus! I agree that some of them can be a bit bright, but they all vary in colour and I spent a long time picking and managed to get a deep fuschia one. It looks lovely with any outfit, and I think will look amazing in summer. Just my opinion :flowers:

I thought about it most of yesterday evening and looked over lots of pictures - I'm really wanting a Red one.

I think the only other one I might consider would be Black! I know its boring but I don't actually have a Black Mulberry but then again, if I see and try any others irl then who knows!

I think the only possibles would be Black, Red, Midnight, Chocolate or Pebble really. I know that I love the Fuschia and the Bright Blues but I wouldn't really use them.

I'm not hopeful about getting a Red Mabel at outlet NOW, but I'm willing to wait.