How many Zoes makes you an addict???

cristalena, you should take a road trip to Las Vegas to buy your Zoes, unless you're finding them for good prices on the bay. Last I went about 10 days ago they have so many here!

ive never been to vegas, but hubby wont drive me to get another purse.. he thinks i have too many.. i only have coach bags total, 1 jc bag, and 3 dooneys.. thats it... he has been wanting to goto vegas though.. He wont drive that far though, and i definitely cant drive our truck by myself.. its hugeeeeeee, he makes fun of me and says he drives it better drunk lol :P my mom is an hour away from the st augustine one, but she said they cant go because its not pay day weekend and they dont have much money because all their extra money is for the trip they are taking sept 6th :sad: they are going from fl to mo..

holy zoe! very nice collection! i myself am partial to the berry :smile: i would like to get the gold sig...and then my zoe collection would stop...those are the only two that I really like...all the other colors don't really go in my collection...i'm a purple girl :smile:

holy zoe! very nice collection! i myself am partial to the berry :smile: i would like to get the gold sig...and then my zoe collection would stop...those are the only two that I really like...all the other colors don't really go in my collection...i'm a purple girl :smile:

If you are a purple girl, the berry is definitely the bag to have!!:yahoo: