How many Zoes makes you an addict???

:biggrin:
Wow wow wow...wow...

Is your husband complaining your 'hobby'? :P

He thinks I'm a bit extreme!! I tend to get this way with "collectibles." Once I get started it's hard to stop me!! Fortunately, I'm able to pay for them from my work income; so, I don't have to feel guilty taking the money from other necessary "household" expenses. Although a Zoe should be classified as a "necessary" expense I think....:biggrin: He's never seen them all together though...that might well give him a heart attack!!

oh I was speechless when i first saw them - it truly is an addiction - it is like the zoes has something that we cant get enough of

..wonder if Coach knew that and its all their plan LOL! Really, I wonder what the outletls are thinking, were the Zoe's that popular at the FP stores?? I don't remember ever caring for them while they were there but I sure gotta have 'em now!

..wonder if Coach knew that and its all their plan LOL! Really, I wonder what the outletls are thinking, were the Zoe's that popular at the FP stores?? I don't remember ever caring for them while they were there but I sure gotta have 'em now!

S24 I would have NEVER paid $548 for the patent - sorry - I dont do retail - I wait for the queens to arrive at the outlet - and this is why I have so many - the cheaper prices - hell look how many you can get for the price of one FP - OMG just OMG