How many years have you waited for your "Dream" LV?

Since the end of last summer...Denim Baggy PM in fuschia ...right now I am nowhere near getting it but once I start working this summer I should be able to get it if an ebay one or let-trade pops up at my liking :smile: Congrats on yours!

Ummm about 5 years to get the Mono Petit Noe after the first LV is Mono bucket which I have no idea about Mono PN then saw the pic somewhere and thought why shouldn't I get that bag instead of the Bucket !!!! It's really my (long)dream bag hehehe and congrat on your dream bag :smile:

i waited like 3yrs it was the Cherry BL papillon i had the retro . And i gave my best friend the Papillon for just being my best friend. ( i know how nice.) yeah and now we arent friends cheated on my 1st husband) yea!!!! :back2topic: and waitied and last yr i bought it again. Yeah!! for me.

congrats on getting your dream bag!

i wouldn't say that it's my dream bag - but it took me about 4 years before i purchased my first LV, the mono speedy 35. i'm a college student & for the time being, i depend mostly on my parents financially.. so it took me a while to save.

but my real DREAM bag is actually the manhattan gm. that will have to wait until i have a 'real job' though. :smile:

for now i'm going crazy with mono accessories. i've been buying one every two weeks.. it seems inexpensive until it all adds up. yikes!

my dream bag is MC trouville.It was love at first sight when saw it on a magazine. I was still in college that time.I waited for 3 years and i will never forget the feeling when I got it as a gift from MOM.:heart: :heart: i even kept the ad which made me fell. (i attached it)

Attachments

• trouville 2003.jpg
    trouville 2003.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 20
I'm not sure how many dream bags I have, but all the ones I have are my dream... I did get the grafitti alma pm... which was a total dream... I got it about a year after beginning to colllect LV; but I waited 10 years before beginning to collect, until I could afford... now, I need to sllllooowwwww down....

years back when i first started going to high school i wanted the reade pm sooooooo bad. when i finally got a job when i graduated hs i got it w/ my first paycheck =] wow 4 years.

now i have another dream bag;)

:heart:
my dream bag is MC trouville.It was love at first sight when saw it on a magazine. I was still in college that time.I waited for 3 years and i will never forget the feeling when I got it as a gift from MOM.:heart: i even kept the ad which made me fell. (i attached it)

awwww, beautiful beautiful bag, I'm kinda in love with the Priscilla too, how nice to get from your mom to remember forever:heart:

it's probably the closest i'll get to my 'dream' bag (and definitely THE most expensive :Push:smile: but it's something i waited a few months for, and after a lot of procrastinating and indecisiveness and to-ing and fro-ing, i finally sealed the deal and bought mine TODAY:yahoo:!!! i'm hoping it will arrive in the next couple of weeks :girlsigh:

what is it??? :graucho:

it's probably the closest i'll get to my 'dream' bag (and definitely THE most expensive :Push:smile: but it's something i waited a few months for, and after a lot of procrastinating and indecisiveness and to-ing and fro-ing, i finally sealed the deal and bought mine TODAY:yahoo:!!! i'm hoping it will arrive in the next couple of weeks :girlsigh:

What is your dream bag? :yes:

My dream bags are the Jasmin and L'Aimable. However, I have to wait until my honeymoon to buy them (bf said so :crybaby: ). I might buy the bucket PM to hold me over though!

lol well I guess I'm cheating cuz it's neither LV, nor Gucci, nor Chanel...:graucho: and what's great is that i'm not paying for it (I always buy with my own money so most of the time, i'm a pretty poor student). Daddum's is using $$$ to "bribe" me to do well in school :yahoo: