How many RETURNS does it take? LONG ... **PICS!

How many returns did you have to do?

• none

• 1-2

• 2-3

• 4+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well one good thing is that i am on first name basis with the supervisors and director of customer sales ... heheh ... i have received a gift certificate everytime i have a problem .. first was $75 .. and one is on the way. Oh yeah ..last time I returned a bag, they credited my card and sent me a new bag .. how crazy is that ... they have resolveed it .. but it's just a hassle .. i really wish that i had a boutique alittle closer.

I just wish that i really didn't have to deal with them so often.

Returned Damier pochette melville b/c it's too girly for bf, indigo vertical stillwood b/c i can't figure out how to carry it, and everyone think it's a trash bucket :crybaby:, BH-the strap just won't stay on my shoulder, waiting for long handel Saleya MM to come out.

I've returned a few items - just changed my mind and brought it back within a couple of days. I always buy from the same SA, so it's never a problem to return something. But, when I buy a purse, I always ask to look at several of the same item so I can find the most "perfect" purse. My SA is always very accomodating and will bring out several of the item for me to look at.... (She's picky, too!)