How many piercings ...

I had 4, 2 in each ear so I could put in a loop through both holes.

The second ones closed up now so I'm thinking of re-piercing.

For cartilage, I would be careful, I never got it done since everyone I know got ugly keloids (GROSS!). I also thought of a brow piercing but thought maybe it would mess up the eveness of my eyebrows :P

Am I the least pierced? I had 1 in each earlobe done when I was a few months old. Now I think those have closed up because I haven't worn earrings for the last 4 years.

i had my lobes pierced when i was 6 months old... then i had another lobe piercing on both of my ears when i was 10....and in july, i got a third piercing on my left ear, so i have 5 piercings...i got it done at the doctors because when i was 6 months old, my mom took me to Clarie's and had it done there. it came out crooked and they did it unevenly. so they had to take it out....and get it re-done at the doctors. it didnt hurt for me, but maybe thats because i got it done so young. at the doctors, they use a little thing called a coren earpiercer....here the link to the website...http://www.earpiercer.com/.. they dont "load" the studs in, the studs are already there. my doctor has been doing it for like 20 years....it is really quick too...

I've had a total of 8 different piercings - two in my lobe, one cartilage, one nipple, tongue, and belly button. I've grown out of the body piercings as I've gotten older (I'm 26 now), and only wear a pair of diamond studs in my original lobe piercings.