how many pieces of jewelry do you wear at a time?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. E-ring, wedding band and watch 24/7 except in the shower. When I go out: add earrings, necklace, bracelet, right hand ring, always. Maybe a bracelet stack sometimes.

2. I typically wear my engagement ring, right hand ring and 3 bracelets ( just bought a tennis bracelet so I'm excited to add this to my everyday stack).

3. 5-6: Wedding band, e-ring, a ring that was a gift from DH, necklace and a bracelet or two.

4. I always wear my wedding set which is 3 rings, a right hand ring and earrings. And usually a necklace or bracelet, sometimes both.

So 5-7 pieces!

5. Phew quite a lot. Three bangles on one wrist, a couple of small hoops in one ear and two small earrings in another, a necklace and a custom ring. Sometimes I don't wear any rings at all or no necklace but the earrings and bracelet remain (for now).

6. Gosh, I don't really keep count. Some days I only wear a few pieces like one or two pieces, and other days I layer a lot. I don't really think it matters if you wear a lot of jewelry at once. If the jewelry type that you wear is delicate jewelry (dainty jewelry/small diamonds, that kind of style), then you can definitely layer or wear at least a couple of pieces at once, in my opinion. There are some days where I will wear a necklace, multiple rings, and two sets of earrings but all of the jewelry is small (low carat diamonds or under 1 carat), and more plainer, or delicate so I feel that it is okay to layer.

7. image.jpg IMG_5532.JPG IMG_5533.JPG I wear my 3 stone wedding ring, mostly I pair it with a 7 stone anniversary band. I just got for my 50th birthday a beautiful ring and wear it on my right hand but I'm thinking wearing it all together is a bit much. I have been just wearing my anniversary band no 3 stone ring and then my new birthday gift. I also always wear 2 Cartier love bracelets on my right wrist. Sometimes I wear a watch on opposite wrist of bracelets. I usually wear an understated necklace a gold bar with my kids names engraved on it. I wear simple earrings either a diamond stud or a sapphire stud or small diamond white gold huggie earrings.

Bambieee likes this.
  8. At work i used to go with 2 rings, one in each hand and a rosary bracelet. Then they didnt allow any jewelry so i just wear one ring which i take off during work and back on during break. At home im always with my rings but when i come out i wear 2 rings, my rosary bracelet and pandora bracelet. If its a special occasion i add an earrings.

9. Usually just CZ studs, a right-hand aquamarine gold ring, and either a locket or my grandmother's wedding ring on a gold chain. Sometimes I wear a leather or macrame bracelet. I'd love to buy a hinged bangle or chain bracelet, but I prefer the color of yellow gold, and gold bracelets are expensive! So...one day :smile:

10. 2 earrings. 2 necklaces. Bracelets both wrists. 2 rings

11. I would drape myself in jewellery if I could!

Canturi lover likes this.
  12. Usually 2-3 rings, one or two bangles, earrings and usually a necklace too. I feel undressed without my jewelry, and I chose the gems for the day depending on my mood and the ‘energy’ of the pieces.

Canturi lover likes this.
  13. 3 and a half pairs of earrings( I have 7 holes) 2 piece wedding set. 16 Sterling Silver bracelets on my right arm. 4 gold rings on my right hand. 2 gold chains around my neck. One is a .25 diamond and the other is a cross. 3 gold bracelets on my left arm. This is what I wear everyday.

14. Usually no more than...
    2-4 rings
    1 pair of earrings
    1 bracelet
    1 necklace

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice