how many pieces of jewelry do you wear at a time?

Phew quite a lot. Three bangles on one wrist, a couple of small hoops in one ear and two small earrings in another, a necklace and a custom ring. Sometimes I don't wear any rings at all or no necklace but the earrings and bracelet remain (for now).

Gosh, I don't really keep count. Some days I only wear a few pieces like one or two pieces, and other days I layer a lot. I don't really think it matters if you wear a lot of jewelry at once. If the jewelry type that you wear is delicate jewelry (dainty jewelry/small diamonds, that kind of style), then you can definitely layer or wear at least a couple of pieces at once, in my opinion. There are some days where I will wear a necklace, multiple rings, and two sets of earrings but all of the jewelry is small (low carat diamonds or under 1 carat), and more plainer, or delicate so I feel that it is okay to layer.

image.jpg IMG_5532.JPG IMG_5533.JPG I wear my 3 stone wedding ring, mostly I pair it with a 7 stone anniversary band. I just got for my 50th birthday a beautiful ring and wear it on my right hand but I'm thinking wearing it all together is a bit much. I have been just wearing my anniversary band no 3 stone ring and then my new birthday gift. I also always wear 2 Cartier love bracelets on my right wrist. Sometimes I wear a watch on opposite wrist of bracelets. I usually wear an understated necklace a gold bar with my kids names engraved on it. I wear simple earrings either a diamond stud or a sapphire stud or small diamond white gold huggie earrings.

Reactions: Bambieee
At work i used to go with 2 rings, one in each hand and a rosary bracelet. Then they didnt allow any jewelry so i just wear one ring which i take off during work and back on during break. At home im always with my rings but when i come out i wear 2 rings, my rosary bracelet and pandora bracelet. If its a special occasion i add an earrings.

Usually just CZ studs, a right-hand aquamarine gold ring, and either a locket or my grandmother's wedding ring on a gold chain. Sometimes I wear a leather or macrame bracelet. I'd love to buy a hinged bangle or chain bracelet, but I prefer the color of yellow gold, and gold bracelets are expensive! So...one day :smile:

3 and a half pairs of earrings( I have 7 holes) 2 piece wedding set. 16 Sterling Silver bracelets on my right arm. 4 gold rings on my right hand. 2 gold chains around my neck. One is a .25 diamond and the other is a cross. 3 gold bracelets on my left arm. This is what I wear everyday.

Reactions: avcbob