how many pieces of jewelry do you wear at a time?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm just curious hehe! i've always loved the stacking look on other girls, but i can't deal with it on myself! i love jewelry, hehe, but i always tend to wear only 1-2 pieces at a time, which everyone i know finds odd lol. anyone else like this? or do more of you ladies tend to rock a lot of pieces at once?

2. I'm a minimalist and I think usually less is more ;)

3. Earrings, 1 right hand ring, and either 1 necklace or 1-3 bracelets.

4. usually diamond studs, 3 dainty bracelets on my left wrist, my legacy ring and a necklace if I feel like it. so usually 5 or 6 pieces!

5. I'm between 2/3 mostly 2 though

6. Watch, earrings, 2 rings, necklace & bracelet, so 6 most days.

7. 1 pair of studs, wedding set, and necklace/rhr are optional depending on how dressed up I feel like being.

8. I can go from 0 to maybe 5 pieces at one go depending on how I am feeling. The funny thing is that I keep seeing these wonder arm stacks on instagram but when I leave the house with a healthy dose of arm candy, I seem to be the only one with wrist all dressed up.

9. Usually one of each item. I dont layer well altho i like the look on others

10. I don't stack my bracelets as much as I used to. When I stacked them up, I don't think any individual piece was noticeable however nice it might be. I'm now a convert to less-is-more.

Nowadays I wear 2 bracelets on my right wrist, my watch and one bracelet on my left; a ring on each hand; basic stud earrings and one necklace. Sometimes I layer a delicate 16" necklace with a longer pendant, but in that case I will ditch one bracelet or ring so it's not too much.

I realise this is not minimalist by most standards, LOL, but it's restraint for me !

11. Sounds fine by me .
    Less is not necessarily more depending on personal choice .
    I can go from very little e-ring and watch to alot depending on mood and I would say do the same .
    Jewellery is worn for pleasure so wear what makes you happy ,
    I wear what I like when I like .:biggrin::

12. Really interesting thread. I always wear my wedding, engagement ring and watch on my left hand. Eternity ring on my right hand and diamond stud earrings. I then layer according to my mood. Recently my children bought me a bracelet which I have not yet taken off. So I would also say 5-6 pieces.

13. between 5-6 pieces

14. My staples are my wedding rings and watch on my left hand/wrist and a pair of earrings - normally diamond studs. I also normally wear my Love on my right wrist and a ring on my right hand. Occasionally I stack the Love with another bracelet but I tend to prefer the look of one bracelet on its own. I also add a necklace sometimes, so 5-6 items in total but sometimes 7 if I want to stack two bracelets or two necklaces together (never both at the same time as for me this would be too much).

15. My average is 5 pieces. If I feel dressy, I will put on a statement necklace.