How many PF ladies buy matching wallets for their Birkins/Kellys?

I love wallets,birkin,kelly...... ,but i buy the wallet not for maching my birkin/kelly( just love them),i am thinking buying croc wallet from h too:supacool: but if there is a birkin/kelly,i will pick birkin/kelly first:cursing:

GINA you're right, there was a Rose Shocking bag at one time not too long ago but now i can't remember which bag it was! It's really funny but bright color doesn't hit the SF store too often.....only in small doses. Blue Jean and Orange, yes. Turquoise sometimes. I think there was a Fuschia Croc Jige as well once.....but something like your two-tone agenda? No. I'd love to see one IRL....

I forgot to add that when I initally began to buy Hermes, I did buy a few matching accessories (e.g. blk trifold), but found that it sort of got lost in bottom of my bag and that I really prefered the colors to pop out against the larger bag. It is nice to hear that some of you have done this same thing.

I prefer brighter tones for my accessories - though my bag collection seem to cover most of the color spectrum. And I make sure that the colors of my accessory and the bag don't match.

I have a preference for tri-fold (rouge h and black) bearns and azaps (in vert and turquoise). I also have a card case dogon, half bearn (orange chevre) and a half dogon in rouge moyen that I use when I travel.

The agenda I have been using for the past 2-3 years is cyclamen lizard (which by the way, ages wonderfully) but do own others including a gris lizard and orange globetrotter. I don't know why I buy them since I don't use them much but love the ulysee notebooks in bright vif and orange tones.

The brighter color accessories work for me as they are easier to find in my bag! (heh!)

My SA is currently on the lookout for a small accessory - "something I can use" in rose shocking.

I forgot to add that when I initally began to buy Hermes, I did buy a few matching accessories (e.g. blk trifold), but found that it sort of got lost in bottom of my bag and that I really prefered the colors to pop out against the larger bag. It is nice to hear that some of you have done this same thing.
count me in as another one who uses a rainbow
of h items/colors inside my birken and evelyne bags,
thanks to the creative ideas and pics from other pf members.
right now, i am using my bj evelyne 2 (which i love),
with an orange bearn wallet,
a pink filofax appointment book,
a red apple change purse,
a royal blue cc case,
a red key case
and a pink "race for the cure" ribbon
on a silver ring for my car key.
i am waiting for the VIP liner in a bright color
to use in this bag.
i also have a large bright yellow chameleon liner,
for my black 35 cm birken, and i put all these
accessories in there to add to the h rainbow! :yes:

I have 2 Kellys, 2 Birkins and 1 Evenlyn2 and would really love a Bearn next. I temporarily satisfy my craving with scarves, bracelets etc. Saving... Wishing... Hoping...

I haven't bought a wallet to match my Birkin but I did buy a Birkin to match my wallet. LOL.

I got a Bearn compact in cognac ostrich in the summer, and last month ended up buying a cognac ostrich Birkin. It wasn't a deliberate decision. Just a coincidence, as evidenced by the different hardware on the two H items. The wallet has PH and the Birkin GH.

I, on purpose, do not match wallets with my bags. I buy wallets in colors I would likely never buy a bag in, so that it's easier to find, and it's a great way to get the variety without having a whole bag in a color you don't necessarily like.

I also like the brights of the accessories inside the bags...however, I did run into a slight problem with my wonderful azap wallet! It's in cyclamen...which is a cool color...but clashes horribly with my red bags! Since have found a lovely rouge h bearn from a fellow pf gal and solved that problem...however...still would like another azap!

I, on purpose, do not match wallets with my bags. I buy wallets in colors I would likely never buy a bag in, so that it's easier to find, and it's a great way to get the variety without having a whole bag in a color you don't necessarily like.

Same here!! I go for contrasting colors in my wallets so they don't disppear inside my Birkin/Kelly. I hate to dig around for things and so I like to go for bright or contrast colors in my Bearn wallets or small leather accessories.

I actually bought my Bearn wallet and GM agenda before I got my bag. Since buying my bag though I have added a GM zip agenda, Dogon wallet, two Ulysse notebooks and a Karo makeup case. I like opening my Kelly and seeing all the colorful Hermes accessories.

well, inspired by Gina's purchases in Paris, I am blatently copying her, and currently have on order an Azap Long in Rose Shocking chevre mysore, and a Vision agenda in R.Shock/Etoupe. I decided any small accessories I can get my hands on will be in RS chevre, if I can help it (thanks Gina!).