How many pairs of shoes does a person need?

^^^ I do the same thing. I probably wear about half my shoes. For work I'm usually wearing one of three pairs: brown pumps, black pumps, black knee boots. On the weekends it's my Chucks.

The trouble with shoes is it's so hard to know until you own them which pairs you are really going to be comfortable ni at the end of the day.

I have at least 100 pairs of shoes. And today, I bought three more pairs. I don't think I will ever have enough shoes. I am not sure you can actually put a number on how many pairs one needs, everyone is different. But I know for sure, that I don't actually NEED any more shoes. I just can't help it.

My fiance actually does not mind my shoe habit and most of the time encourages me to buy more.....He, however, only owns five pairs of shoes.

Waaiiit, your fiance encourages you to buy more? :wtf: You've gotta be the luckiest girl in the world!!! Does your fiance have a brother? :lol::graucho:

this question is sooo subjective..hehe....i have always loved shoes so i must have at least 200 pairs by now!! thats not including some shoes that i have either given away, donated, or just threw away...

the funny thing is, despite having ALOT of shoes, i find that i only actually wear a couple of them...there are always gonna be pairs that u love and wear soo much more than ur other pairs..haha...

my husband doesnt seem to mind my shoe fetish as much..we had to call in california closet to re do my shoe closet bc i ran out of room..lol....

:wlae:oh god.. If I had every shoe I seen that I liked- whether or not I could ever wear--- there'd be no limit..close to 1000 pairs and keep it counting... lol
i now have over 200 pairs... some of them I have forgotten... I have taken so many to consignment shops to sell...i have no room in my closet....
then let me count how many i have bought my daughter...:wlae:

Hmm in terms of need you could probably get away with 12-15. I have about 55-60 pairs I think. I love shoes! Plus we have such distinct seasons here...so a lot of my shoes just sit in the cupboard for 4-6 months.