How many pairs of jeans do you have?

I think I have around 20-30 pairs; I've never counted. Most of them are AE jeans because I find them to fit my body the best. I also used to work there so I got a great discount. I have a few from Gap. My favorite luxury brand is J Brand, but I only own 3 pairs because they're too expensive for my budget.

I think I have around 20-30 pairs; I've never counted. Most of them are AE jeans because I find them to fit my body the best. I also used to work there so I got a great discount. I have a few from Gap. My favorite luxury brand is J Brand, but I only own 3 pairs because they're too expensive for my budget.

I love the cut of J Brand, but they come up too big for me and the denim is so thin, although the sales consultant assured me that they are such great quality they don't wear put...)I'm saving for some premium jeans as as I think the sales will be scrumplicious!!!:smile::smile::smile:

I love the cut of J Brand, but they come up too big for me and the denim is so thin, although the sales consultant assured me that they are such great quality they don't wear put...)I'm saving for some premium jeans as as I think the sales will be scrumplicious!!!:smile::smile::smile:

Yes, unfortunately, J Brand's jeans are a bit thin, which is why I'm hesitant to buy more pairs. I wore out the very first pair I ever bought; there's now a tiny little hole on the inseam. I only buy them when they're heavily discounted. I don't think I could spend so much on jeans! :lol:

Yes, unfortunately, J Brand's jeans are a bit thin, which is why I'm hesitant to buy more pairs. I wore out the very first pair I ever bought; there's now a tiny little hole on the inseam. I only buy them when they're heavily discounted. I don't think I could spend so much on jeans! :lol:

It's not the price - I'd happily pay that for jeans, but not for jeans as thin as J Brand.....:smile:

I have quite a few pairs, but being as they are wardrobe staples it's hardly surprising. I wear them pretty much every day. I have different styles; boot cut, straight, skinny, etc. Different shades of blue too. From very pale blue through to very dark blue denim. I have:

12 - Miss Me
2 - Rock Revival
2 - 7 For All Mankind
7 - Joes Jeans
2 - Rerock
4 - Lauren Conrad
1 - Rock & Republic
1 - Blue Cult

So that's 31 pairs.

Just counted in my head:

10 J Brand
1 Rag n Bone

The only J Brands that I've had issues w wearing are the ones w a high percentage of stretch. All the others w lesser stretch are ok. And my thick thighs always rub...so this is the best of all jeans I've ever tried.