How many mm is your Eternity or half Eternity band? Please post pics!

Which one do you mean? The one with reddish stones? To be honest, I can't remember for the life of me what they are. I know they're not garnets. I want to say tsavorites, or something to that effect, but I don't know for sure. My sister and I found a bunch of these stack rings at a little jewelry shop in Los Angeles. I wish I remembered where exactly, because they had tons of other stone selections, and I'd love to get more! They were rather expensive for the stones/amount of gold in each ring, so I held off on more of them, otherwise I could've gone nuts! They did have sapphires, emeralds, rubies, etc, but the ones that had really caught my eye were the more unusual colors, like this one. They had a really gorgeous orange stone one too. I still think about that ring and wish I'd gotten it! I know I had their business card somewhere. If I can find it, I'll PM you! Oh, and it's about 3mm across.

Thanks, please pm me if you find the info, I'd love to see if this is cheaper than a custom band :graucho:

Thanks so much Ame! I've even taken a cue from you and started taking the two of them off when I get home, and I just wear my gold band.
Excellent! I don't usually wear my rings at home, hell I haven't worn them now it almost a full week, not even the plain one. I didn't want to deal with that with my crazy week.

i have a the cartier wg eternity, 2mm, .5 carat.
I had a really hard time finding a band that went with my ring...

LOVE. The photo is fantastic!

I am looking for one. I have short fat fingers and I do not want a thick band. I do want about a 1.50 or 2CTW band. I can't find Eternity bands that can be sized either.
Please post your Eternity or half band pics! Please list your size too!

I need a wedding ring very badly!

Has anything caught your eye, sjunky?

IMG-20120609-WA000-1.jpg

I don't know what mine is but it has 24 diamonds and 1.35ct eternity. Probably btw 2.5-2.8mm if you measure the width of the band itself, and not the diameter of the stone? Ring size 4, but the ring is 4.25. It's a little too loose for my liking, but when I stack it with my wedding band, it's A-OK!

Looks AMAZING on your hand. By the math they should be 5-6 pts each so probably 2.6ishmm not including any metal. Your estimate sounds right, but damn it looks massive on your tiny fingers.

Yea that's a shame too. It's amazing. Maybe wear it with a couple plain ones?

I "learned that" the hard way too. At least at this stone size, my ering is totally overwhelmed by anything wider than 2mm. The flyer and this Tiffany ring are the two nicest looking ones with it. If only the metro came in Plat...

Yeah, and even though my ring is a bit over 2mm, the setting is high so it looks even more overwhelming! LOL If it sat lower, like in a "U" shaped setting, it might just be okay. Regardless, it was a good price and I love it because hubby picked it out all by himself! Total shocker right here!