How many mm is your Eternity or half Eternity band? Please post pics!

Yikes! Sorry for the massive pictures!

This one I usually wear with my engagement ring (I don't have a picture of it alone, sorry!) and it's about 4mm wide and really comfortable.

DSC_0008.jpg

I just got mine at Christmas. It's .8 tcw, just under 2mm(by my measurement), and size 5.5. I love it!

Attachments

• image-500754370.png
    image-500754370.png
    809.1 KB · Views: 5,776
  • image-2845661900.png
    image-2845661900.png
    892.7 KB · Views: 5,106
  • image-1710481845.png
    image-1710481845.png
    885 KB · Views: 5,471
lanasyogamama said:
I just got mine at Christmas. It's .8 tcw, just under 2mm(by my measurement), and size 5.5. I love it!

drool!!!! so incredibly classy and I can't see enough pics of your solitaire. love the two together!! 2mm is the perfect width.

drool!!!! so incredibly classy and I can't see enough pics of your solitaire. love the two together!! 2mm is the perfect width.

:ty:

Damn those two rings look amazing together. PERFECTION.

Thanks so much Ame! I've even taken a cue from you and started taking the two of them off when I get home, and I just wear my gold band.

Lana, I love the yellow gold! And of course the diamond! What a beauty. I am quite in love still with yellow gold rings... btw how big is that rock sitting there? specs? I think I missed your original post.

Ha! I think the internet barely existed when I got it in 2000, so there wasn't an original post, lol. It's 2.00, VS1, J color, no flour. Thanks so much for the kind words, I'm just a YG girl at heart. I'm so happy it's finally acceptable again, it was so out of style for so long.
Lana your e-ring and eternity band are perfection!

Thanks! I've taken a little heat from DH and my Mom for not wearing my regular WR, but I'm just really enjoying them together!

Purse insanity where is the bezel set one from? I need to know the gem and the mm and if it comes in sapphire :lol:

Which one do you mean? The one with reddish stones? To be honest, I can't remember for the life of me what they are. I know they're not garnets. I want to say tsavorites, or something to that effect, but I don't know for sure. My sister and I found a bunch of these stack rings at a little jewelry shop in Los Angeles. I wish I remembered where exactly, because they had tons of other stone selections, and I'd love to get more! They were rather expensive for the stones/amount of gold in each ring, so I held off on more of them, otherwise I could've gone nuts! They did have sapphires, emeralds, rubies, etc, but the ones that had really caught my eye were the more unusual colors, like this one. They had a really gorgeous orange stone one too. I still think about that ring and wish I'd gotten it! I know I had their business card somewhere. If I can find it, I'll PM you! Oh, and it's about 3mm across.