How many Longchamp Le Pliage nylon totes does tpf have?

2 LP Neo -- black and red

1 LP Miao in pink

1 LP Mariniere in white/neon orange

1 LP SLH in forest green

And I just added a new one:
IMG_1497446754.527431.jpg
LP SLH Gunmetal Grey!

I realized that in the past I bought LP for their color and fun variations, and as a result I have beautiful LPs but did not have the neutral LPs. Only recently I got the black Neo (that goes everywhere I travel since then) and I saw the SLH gunmetal when I went out for dinner...

At the end of a very long day with a tough meeting, I admit that she is an impulse buy, but I believe I won't regret it!

I have red garance Eiffel Tower LLH, navy Statue of Liberty LLH, blue Big Ben travel bag, lagoon LLH, pinky SLH, blue SLH, amethyst SLH

(Red garance cosmetic bag and coin purse to match Eiffel Tower)

Reactions: justwatchin
I have a really basic collection and need to expand my colour range.
LLH in Fusil/Gunmetal
LLH in Black
SLH in Navy

I hardly ever use the small navy. I think I need a red LLH Le Pliage next.

I have two LPs, one SLH in Peony and one MSH in the limited edition etoiles. My mom has one, and since I always steal from her collection, I'll count hers which is the LLH red eiffel tower! So three total :smile:

I have five, all LLH. I bought my first travelling in Europe this summer, loved it so much that I bought another at the next city, then a third at the airport. Next trip...one in Paris, one at CDG. I also have a cosmetics case and two coins purses that I love for carrying my charging cables.

Black (Berlin)
Deep Red (Vienna)
Ivory (Munich)
Navy (Paris)
Garnet - Eiffel Tower (Paris)

I think I'm set for years now! :smile: