How many Longchamp Le Pliage nylon totes does tpf have?

I'm a new Longchamp user so my first was the Be Happy Tote in a tealish green color, Then I got the Miaou 'cat eye' tote in the darker blue, my friend brought me back the eiffle tower tote in a medium blue color, I bought the paris rocks small crossbody in grey from the website, and now I have the new Valetin tote in the small size and let me tell you I LOVE that size. I am slowly but surely becoming an addict! :biggrin: (Oh and I have matching cosmetics for Miaou & Be Happy.)

If I counted correctly, the tally to this point is 20 bags.

I'll add my 14 = 34

I didn't count the coin purses, makeup bags, key chain, scarves or other accessories.

Next? :biggrin:

Good time to count my nylon Le Pliages. 11 is my count though I feel I'm missing one or two.

• Large LH Navy
  • Large LH Miaou (Navy)
  • Large LH Marinere (Navy/Yellow)
  • Large LH Eiffel Tower (Azure)
  • Large LH Eiffel Tower (Red Garance)
  • Large LH Cage aux Oiseaux (Lagoon)
  • Large SH Great Wall of China (Taupe) <-- My newest addition from Nordstrom Rack!
  • Medium LH Bilberry
  • Medium LH Taupe
  • Medium SH Fuchsia
  • Small SH Orange (forget the specific colorway)

I dig the limited editions but my navy LLH is my workhorse next to the bilberry medium long handle. I like the Valentine's one but I don't do light colors. Statue of Liberty will be next depending on colors. I love navy, but I have enough.

I also just purchased a slate LP coin purse from WhatSheBuys last night. :biggrin: I also have the Nordstrom version of the large long-handled Cuir in black. Lovely leather.

Last edited: