how many logos can a perso wear at once

Generally one logo. Two requires plenty forethought to look good, and requires a very understated outfit. Three or more is tacky and trying too hard.

it depends if the bag is tone-on-tone, never count jewellry or sunglasses though.

i always wear many different logos but you cant tell. like tone-on-tone black gucci, burberry scarf, juicy patent flats (this is the only logo that would really stand out, and white raybans. so many different logos but none really noticable

if any of that makes sense

i think if you wear 2 things, like bag and shoes or belt and shoes or belt and bag, its just pardonable, if the logo is understated.. i dont even do that.. its ok to wear more items of non logo stuff.. like LV suhali leather shoes and belt and bag..

I don't think there is a limit - just look at those race car drivers!

The only difference is, they are getting compensated, while many consumers wait in line to pay a premium for the privilege of rocking race car driver logo display style just because they love the companies so much, and want to serve them!

thank you so much for the input this was a matter i had been thinking about for awhile especially aftre seeing this particlar person and others about town .. like many have stated before i find it quite uneasy when i get up in the morning and start making an outfit and find many of the items i have are of one particlar label so i have tried to vary the look by buying more non descript items and mixing them in that way ... am so glad to know that i was not the only one who felt this way when it comes to wearing a logo bag and such ...

It is just fine to wear matching handbag and shoes HELLO have we forgotten Jackie O, Grace Kelly, Audrey etc. what about the old fashion rules that required your shoes match your bag, nothing wrong with being classic. That being said you CANNOT have mismatch monogram or signature print IE: Gucci fabric flats with Gucci leather GG embossed handbag, different types of Burberry plaid on shoes and handbag. A signature handbag can be accompanied by ONE matching piece shoes coat hat etc but too much mono is just sad and desperate....as I always say people with money don't talk about it and don't flaunt it so if u have to show ur money with excessive prints then I don't buy it plus you look just plain tacky :hysteric:!!! Personally as a rule I HATE monogram :cursing: I prefer to wear matching materials such as my burgundy watersnake trim Jimmy Choo Riki handbag with matching burgundy water snake trim picasso Jimmy Choo heels :love:!!!

Def. 1 logo at time, especially if it's a monogram (sunglasses and jewelry don't count).

I remember I saw a girl a few months ago carrying a beige/ebony Gucci GG fabrica bag, matching with a GG belt, shoes and baseball hat.. Exaggerate and tacky! :yucky: