How many lately got a NF MIF?

thanks : ) i wasn't expecting it at all because every one that popped up locally was made in usa and this was with the rose ballerine. i think i am officially on ban island for a long while, but that's ok : )
Haha…. well at least you will have your new NF to keep you company. Enjoy!
I have a MIF NF MM Azur (plain white interior)… it is a summer tote for me and I love it!

Your welcome! It is nicer in person. :smile:

So I liked the pale pink so much that I have gotten a couple more colors! Cobalt blue is the newest and I think will match the Damier Azur canvas nicely (on those days I decide not to use any of my three pale pink colored charms, including the DSW tassel, to match the rose ballerine interior). You should check it out!

I'm looking to buy a Azur NF GM (pink lining) and I'm wondering if anyone has been able to find a MIF in the US? I was told that the Speedys and the NFs usually are made in the country of origin.
I bought mine (my profile pic) in Las Vegas, Ive heard they get more MIF bags. My hubby surprised me with it, he didn't even know to check where it was made. So I've dubbed it my unicorn purse :lol: