How many holes in your ears?

here are my ears: I have 4 holes in each 3 in the normal place, and i wear my tiffany's gold loving heart earrings in my 1st holes (or channel set diamond white gold small hoops) and then i just wear diamond studs in the next 2 holes

then i also have on each ear the "Tragus" pierced, that is that little traingle shaped part of your ear that is attached to your head that, you push in when you plug your ears if somethings too loud,,,haha thats the only way i can think to explain what part of the ear that is

in that i wear a small thin hoop in each ear
Picture:
Photo_344sm.jpg

When I was 14 I desperetly wanted two piercings and my mother adamantly forbade it until I was 18. When I turned 18, I immedietly got a second hole in each ear. I wore it for less than 2 months (because at that point, I no longer really liked the style of it) and then let them close up. That was nearly 10 years ago. The only earrings I wear are diamond studs, pearls, or the occasional evening drop earring. I have my ears pierced only once now and there is only the slightest trace of once having a second piercing.

I had three in my left ear and two in the right, but I have only worn earrings in the first two holes for years, so I think it's safe to assume there are only two functional holes left!

I have two holes in each ear but I haven't worn anything in the second hole in quite some time. Its still there but I think its gotten a little bit smaller because when I did try to put something in there it hurt a bit. I'd love to wear studs in my top hole all the time again but my bottom holes are crooked. You can't tell so much when I just use the bottom hole but when I put something in the top hole it really shows up. Strange I never noticed that until recently and I had it done years ago!

3 in one ear, 2 in the other. I'm a huge slacker on buying earrings but I love buying new nose screws for the nostril piercing. I'd love to get my cartilege done but the healing time can be up to a year..ennhhh.

I had about 11 at one time or another but now I only wear one in each year that I got when I was 1 month old. I also had a piecerd belly button that I removed at about 7 months pregnant. Today I have diamond hoop earrings in white gold on. We had my daughter's ears pierced at 4 months. It is kinda a cultural thing. She has round diamond white gold studs on.

Sounds almost like me. My parents had my ears pierced (with a needle) when I was about 10 days old.
Now I have 2 in one ear and 3 in the other plus an helix piercing.
I had one in my belly button to, but I removed it. I like tatoos more :supacool: