How many holes in your ears?

I have 3 on my left ear, 2 in the lobe and 1 in the cartilage (that i did myself when i was 12) and 2 on my right..... I got my first ones when I was 2 months which I thank my mom for, I wear my lee bravards in them most of the time now and my second hole when I was in 5th grade, I never wear earrings in them or my cartilage but they never close for some reason....

I currently wear 12 earrings in my ears. Seven in my left ear, 5 in my right. Four lobe piercings in each ear, two cartiledge on the left, one on the right and a tragus piercing on the left. Most of the time I wear hoops and studs in my piercings, and I love each and every single one of them!

I have two in each ear but rarely wear an earring in the second hole. I wish I never got the second one.

I'd love to have my belly button pierced but think I'm to old for it now.

When I was in college I really wanted my eyebrow done but now glad I didn't do it.

Well I am like terrified of needles. I didnt remember when i got my 1rst holes done cuz i was less than two months old, but when i got my 2nd holes done I was terrifed. Everyone said it would hurt a bit, and that I'd feel a slight amount of pain and then when I actually got it done i loved it. It didn't hurt at all. Not like getting a shot. (I still don't like shots.) I even wished I'd have gotten something else done, just to get another peircing. (And I'm like so terrified of needles that the doctor still has to practically hold me done to give me a shot.) It doesn't hurt, and it's totally worth it. You can accessorize a lot more. I'm considering getting my stomach done next year, if I firm my stomach a bit.

I should have two in each ear...I have two sets of diamond studs to fit in them. Unfortunately, one of the piercings keeps closing up. I've had it redone twice and am about to go back for the third time:sad:

I have three holes in each ear. I usually wear large earrings in the first holes and diamond studs in the second and thirds. Occasionally i'll wear CBRs in all three. I also have my nostril pierced which i wear small different coloured studs in and my belly button done. I'm about to get the helix pierced in my left ear, the tragus in my right and possibly a fourth just above the three lobe holes.