How many Chanel bags do you have?

View attachment 3835141 View attachment 3835137

Bags, in no particular order:
M/L Classic Flap Iridescent Turquoise with Shiny Ruthenium Hardware
Small Classic Flap Metallic Purple with Iridescent Crystals with Aged Gold Hardware
226 Reissue Iridescent Purple with Rainbow Hardware
Double Carry Iridescent Purple with Rainbow Hardware
Old Medium Boy Holographic PVC Chevron with Silver Hardware
Old Medium Boy Metallic Green with Rainbow Hardware
Old Medium Boy Iridescent So Black with Black Hardware
Small Boy Rainbow with Silver Hardware
Mini Iridescent Turquoise with Shiny Ruthenium Hardware
Black WoC with Crystals with Gold Hardware

SLGs:
Iridescent Light Gold/Rose Gold Chevron Cardholder
iridescent Turquoise Snap Wallet

Turquoise Cardholder
Small Iridescent So Black Zip Wallet

I love them all so much. :heart:

I do want to get some more classic, traditional, less trendy (iridescent/rainbow hardware/etc) pieces...but at the same time I'm also currently attempting to add an old medium boy iridescent purple with rainbow hardware and a m/l classic flap so black to my collection. So I suppose traditional pieces will have to wait.
How do you find the small classic ? Is it a big difference from classic m/l ?

Chanel Newbie here!
1 bag, 1 SLG. I want to get the 18c iridescent mini and I think that will be it for me. (Hmm, I guess technically the WOC is an SLG...) I mostly buy LV, but I wanted to add some Chanel pieces to my collection.

How do you find the small classic ? Is it a big difference from classic m/l ?

Hi, I was really lucky and in the Chanel department of Neiman Marcus and my SA opened the cabinets....and I spotted the small classic. It was from a couple seasons ago. It is a seasonal piece and single flap. In my opinion, the m/l doesn't hold that much more than the small, and the small doesn't hold much more than the mini. I do however really enjoy the single flap of this particular piece, because that allows it to fit a little bit more than a small typically would. Hope that helps! :smile:

Reactions: Sparkletastic