How many Chanel bags do you have?

These are spectacular!!
I used to be a classics only kind of gal but lately I am realizing that I need some fun pieces that make my heart sing and my outfits pop. It’s much easier playing it safe but after the umpteenth neutral, goes-with-everything bag safe starts to feel more like stupid than safe. I’ve recently sold a dark brown GST and dark brown jumbo...time for something fun.
View attachment 3835141 View attachment 3835137

Bags, in no particular order:
M/L Classic Flap Iridescent Turquoise with Shiny Ruthenium Hardware
Small Classic Flap Metallic Purple with Iridescent Crystals with Aged Gold Hardware
226 Reissue Iridescent Purple with Rainbow Hardware
Double Carry Iridescent Purple with Rainbow Hardware
Old Medium Boy Holographic PVC Chevron with Silver Hardware
Old Medium Boy Metallic Green with Rainbow Hardware
Old Medium Boy Iridescent So Black with Black Hardware
Small Boy Rainbow with Silver Hardware
Mini Iridescent Turquoise with Shiny Ruthenium Hardware
Black WoC with Crystals with Gold Hardware

SLGs:
Iridescent Light Gold/Rose Gold Chevron Cardholder
iridescent Turquoise Snap Wallet

Turquoise Cardholder
Small Iridescent So Black Zip Wallet

I love them all so much. :heart:

I do want to get some more classic, traditional, less trendy (iridescent/rainbow hardware/etc) pieces...but at the same time I'm also currently attempting to add an old medium boy iridescent purple with rainbow hardware and a m/l classic flap so black to my collection. So I suppose traditional pieces will have to wait.

Just found this thread:smile: I have far too many and am in process of selling some of my bags in order to reduce my collection by the end of next year:smile: I don't know all the names of my seasonal bags, but will post the pictures below:smile: