How Many Bags Do You Own?

How Many Bags Do You Own

• 1-5

• 6-10

• 11-20

• 21-30

• 31+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sadly my collection is going to deplete soon.:sad2: I have to sell some of them for school, I need money for tuition. I'm only keeping a few of them :cry: unless I win the lotto sometime before May.

i have 21 bags ... most of which i purchased over the last two years ...

but i think after my latest additions (Dior Gaucho and BV Ball) ... i am done for a loooonnnnggggg time !!!

2 LV wallets
ludlow
french wallet

i have 8 LV bags
lilac mabillon
black epi pochette
mono pochette
lilac dinard
lilac nocturne gm
mono 19 papillon
mono recital
mono mini sac hl

2 coach bags
1 coach wallet
coach card holder

I have a lot of cheap handbags but I only have two higher priced ones. I just got into handbags this month and I have the Betsey Johnson Good Girl bag and Marc Jacobs Quilted Patent Ursula Elise. I want the LV epi speedy in red next.

Fendi Spy
Ferragamo black from 05 (don't know the name)
Marc Jacobs white (great for summer/spring)
Cole Haan Lunch Tote
Prada Anise
Gucci Jackie O
Gucci green,red with silver logo
Longchamp
plus a handfull of less well known makers probably around another 6 bags

I own 21:
Balenciaga Black Classique
Balenciaga White Classique
Balenciaga Red Classique
Balenciaga Tan City
Balenciaga Brown City
Balenciaga Bordeaux City
Balenciaga Black Work
Balenciaga White Work
Chanel Black Reissue 2.55
Chloe Black Paddington
Chloe Red Paddington
Chloe Tan Silverado
Chloe Black Silverado
Fendi Brown Spy
Fendi Tan Spy
Hermes Black Birkin
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25
YSL Black Vincennes
YSL Brown Mombasa
YSL White Muse
YSL Black Muse

Reactions: cecchetti
14 and I intend to keep it at 15 at any given time. (That is, of course, requires lots and lots of self-control.) That way all my babies get the love the deserve. :smile: I have been playing favorites with a Chanel lately and the others are not happy.

I have about 10 or so and try to limit it to that number! Several Hermes, a Balenciaga first in black, Mulberry rosemarry in oak; a LV pochette, Kate Spade faux persian lamb bag; longchamp nylon bag and a Gucci waist bag; I've been selling like crazy though!

Somewhere between 20 and 25 (excluding luggage). I love them all, and don't get to carry any of them often enough.

Not much in the "status" department, though: one MJ Adina in hand, and a Mulberry Phoebe on the way. Fortunately not too many of the really spendy bags appeal to me all that much, and I get to spend my bag money on a greater variety of mid-level pieces.

And darn if I'm still not eyeballing a few more! Michael Kors Concrete Jungle series and the J Crew leather bags someone posted pics of on this forum not too long ago. Don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing I'm currently BROKE (post-Phoebe recovery).