How long have you had your Speedy???

I got the mono speedy 30 in Feb, Damier speedy 25 in April, and Mono 25 last month. I love all! I can't wait until my mono 25 has a darker patina. I love the azur but am not going to get it b/c I don't think I will like when the handles grow a dark patina on the azur

We had our one year anniversary this past June...still madly in love of course and the patina is looking great! I did shining monkey spray in hopes of it slowing down a little...

i got my azur 25 in march 2007.. and i have managed to keep the inside VERY clean, the lock has mae the leather turn upwards : ( but a speedy isnt a speedy without its lock.. so when im not using my bag i take the lock off to store it.. since it was my first LV i used it alot ( i forgot about my gucci for my lv :heart:) it has a pretty even patina now : )

Hi Everyone, I am new to the LV forum. I have had my speedy 25 since 2005 and she looks in great condition. I'm now looking at buying a speedy 30 but just can't decide which one. I'm waiting to see the Speedy from the Spring/Summer 08 collection. Has anyone seen it? VKD