How long do your lv wallets last?

My oldest wallet, zippy coin purse in monogram, is 5+ years old and shows only minor wear! mostly some fading of the brass hardware. No rips or scuffs even. And I used it non stop for probably 2-3 years. It was my only LV wallet until this February. The small leather goods are just divine!

My xcp in mono i used daily for like 2 yrs still looks like new

My mom has used her mono french purse daily since ten yrs ago! Still holding up although a bit worn: she is hard on it

My mono sarah needed a repair in less than a yr: reglazing. She is on her way back to me. The small break in the glazing was literally the only sign of wear.

Tip from the sa processing my repair: dont fill ur wallet to capacity, that puts pressure on the glaze

My everday wallet is the ZCP in Monogram 2 years old, I' m using every day since, and it's still look brand new!

Mine is DE ZCP used almost daily for over four years and still looks brand new. I always have loads of coins and worry about straining the zipper but even that has no problems. I didn't read all the other responses but I wonder if the flap on the Sarah makes it more prone to cracking?

My wallet is so old it's no longer made and I don't know the name of it. I bought it in 1993 or 1994 so we're looking at approx. 20 years and it's the only wallet I own or have used. Considering the age it's in very good condition. I've thought about replacing it many times but I can't seem to find one comparable to it that I like.

Hi,

I think Louis Vuitton wallets are fairly indestructible. I purchased my mono koala wallet in 2007 and it still looks brand new. Hardly any wear and tear, even on the big gold clasp. And this is after getting bashed around in my bag all day!

My oldest is my mono French purse. It is my most loved and unique IMO. I bought it in 2006 and when I saw it, I had to have it! Still adore it. It is in great condition with the exception of some very slight pulling apart at the corners. Other than that, gorgeous. The gold hardware looks beautiful. I did not baby it either, threw it all over the place and in all my bags. I also have and love the mono ZCP, but I've only had it for a month. I'm surprised by how much I adore it. The price is sure steep though...Holds everything I need and takes up little room. I really love it in my speedy 25 and my Favorite.

Reactions: LVPALLAS