How long did you take to grow up your collection?

About a year and a half lol.
My mom had LV when I was little but my collection didn't really start up until my senior year of high school (03). Then it went "downhill" from there, especially since that was when they came out with the MC bags. That really did it haha.

Have been obsessed forever, but also thought it was out of my reach... Then, when I started reading how people on this forum have been using their bags for 20 + years, I decided, it's just RIDICULOUS to not have beautiful quality things in life that you love ... So, I started my collection, a girlfriend gave me a grafitti pochette about 6 years ago,,, and since May I have been acquiring pieces. I am so happy and thrilled... it's a really beautiful thing... But, I'm done for a bit, I feel satisfied and want to enjoy what I have.... I ADORE the collections that I've seen on this blog... very special...

i've probably admired LV for several years now, however, could never justify spending so much on a handbag (let alone adding to a collection). i only started purchasing LV this year, and ever since i found this forum, i keep wanting to add more.

i LOVE seeing everyone else's collection, though. i also love learning about the brand, which is why i've been hooked on this forum nearly every day!