How long did it take you to get from Zero to 2, 5, 10 B Bags?

0 - 7 in 7 months and am looking to buy 2 new bags from the Autumn collection. I struggle, though, to part with them and may only do so, when there just isn't enough room in my house for them all!

After my first purchase (a black city) I went a little nutty, um, ok, alot nutty :nuts: and started buying like crazy!! I must have purchased 12 bags in a 3 month period. I have since come to my senses and sold off those that I knew I wouldn't use enough. I think it takes a few tries before you find the style and colors that works best for you. It is so easy to get caught up in the hype of a new style and color only to find out it just isn't you.:shrugs:

I've been wanting one for several years. I finally got my first in January, my vert d'eau GH Day. Now I have 10. Yikes! Ten in 5 months.
Vert d'eau GH Day
White GH Day
Aqua RH Day
Blueberry RH Day
Sandstone RH Day
Blue Glacier GH Day
White Purse
'05 Camel Purse
'05 Calcaire Work
Sandstone GH Hobo
I love them all and plan to get 3 or 4 more for fall!

:wtf:
I bought my first bag (my holy grail, Bubblegum Pink City) September 06. Within the last 8 months I have purchased 14 bags the two most recent being the French Blue Matelasse, and this Wesnesday another BBGM Pink City (mint condish) arrives. I have decided not to sell the one I have but use it to death and then pull the other out to use it. I think this means I am really smart making sure I have my beloved pink bag for a long time since Bal doesn't have another similar pink yet, or it means I have a serious problem and need therapy! I am possibly buying a Day, and either a Sandstone Make Up Clutch or French Blue Shoulder today, and I am on the list for 3 F/W 07 bags. I have sold 7 bags though, and because of my handbag accessory business, my husband was thrilled that we got to claim my bags as write offs on our taxes!
:graucho:

0 to 6 in 5 months, but sold 2 of them, a teal day and a caramel coin purse. Now I have a turquoise 05 first, a 05 black first, a blue india city and a vert gazon gh hobo. I don't plan on adding anything until the fall or even later :wlae:

I only have one so far... bought it in February. Almost bought another shortly after that, but talked myself out of it. Looking in my crystal ball, I think I see one more sometime this year.

I bought my first B bag ( A 05 black city) april 05 then september 05 I bought a grey first but since I have discovered this forum I went a little bit crazy now I have 14 Bbags.
It's too much for me right now I need to sell a couple.

Great thread!! W:nuts:w! I am seriously impressed in how fast some of you built your collections! I bought my first bbag (ink city) last year in March. So, in 1 year and 1 month, I now have 11 bags plus 2 accesories. I still have all of them, but I know I have to make some room for the fall season! It pains me to even think about letting go of some of them, but my wallet would be in even greater misery if I didn't do it! ;)

Crikey....let's see, 0-10 in 4 months, not including the 2 babies that were adopted by a tPF mommy, tooshies (Ms. Grenat Work), and a buyer on eBay (Ms. Black City). Miss my girls, but loving the fact that they've found loving homes... My current 10 include 3 accessories (2 coin purses, and 1 money wallet).

I only have one and have been an enthusiast since Jan of this year. I really would like so many more but as I am 16 I have to save money for what seems like an eternity to buy a new bag (about 6 months) and I have others on my wishlist, however if I do well in my exams which started today then I may get another one as a reward!:smile:

Wow, it's amazing how knowledgable you all became in such a short time! I figured everyone on the bbag forum had been obsessed for far longer! As for me, I've gone from 0-2, + 1 accessory in 2 months, and I'm currently bidding on 2 more. I now look back at my boring black Prada collection and wonder how I lived with black bags for so long!:smile: