How is too much monogram?

Of my approx. 13 pieces 10 are mono, 2 are damier, and 1 vernis. I don't think there's too much because you're not using them all at the same time.
;)

I also agree that you cant have too much monogram! It's forever classic ~ I try so hard to expand & use my other bags (just so they dont feel left out!), but I always come back to the Monogram within days! :love:

I don't think there really is such thing as TOO much, unless you're piling it on YOURSELF all at once. But if you like the pattern and like different styles, there really isn't any reason why you shouldn't buy a few!
Here are mine (minus the Vive Cite GM, CB pochette and my Groom pieces)
updatedmonogram.jpg

i actually burned out on mono a little. i think mono bags are great it was just when i use the mono bag with the mono (groom) wallet and cles it gets to be to much. i also want to sample the other lines. i ADORE epi and damier.

i actually burned out on mono a little. i think mono bags are great it was just when i use the mono bag with the mono (groom) wallet and cles it gets to be to much. i also want to sample the other lines. i ADORE epi and damier.

ITA...when I pull my mono pochette out of my mono bag to get my mono wallet...:cursing: I'm not a fan of matchy-matchy at all. I've got to get a damier cles and a different pochette one of these days when I go to the boutique...:rolleyes:

I only have one monogram piece (speedy 30) and thats enough for me. I may still buy monogram though, if they come out with a style I really like.

Do you count cerises and panda since monogram is in the background?

I only have one monogram piece too, and that's enough for me now. The colour does not go with everything (Almost though) and it's a tad bit too flashy for me. Lately also I just want to get full leather pieces or at least pieces that show what material they're made of kind of, like the lin and antigua and nomade, I'm a bit tired of coated canvases. =P

I have 3 mono pieces (speedy, Cabas piano and pochette) and a BH on the way. I think each piece on its own is special and it's a timeless design.

The only way i think it would be too much? Well, maybe in a mono canvas jumpsuit, LOL.

I like Mono and I thought all I would ever own is mono....but slowly I've begun to move away from it. I LOVE the LE mono pieces though!
I currently have: speedy 30 & BV. I do have a couple MC pieces though. And a bunch of LE stuff (cerises, panda, graffiti & CB).
In the future I would like to get the popincourt haut. But that is probably about it for regular monogram! I'm starting to move towards Suhali now.

I've been asking myself this question a lot lately as everywhere I go, I see mono - fake and authentic. Now I'm almost to the point where I'm saying "Screw it." I like monos and I'll keep buying/carrying them. :yes: Never too much! Its a classic!

Which monos do I have?
-Keepall 60
-Keepall 50
-Speedy 35
-French Company Speedy 30
-Manhattan GM
-Batignolles

I think thats it :supacool:

Monogram heaven or hell?

Recently I decided to sell my BV, because in monogram, I have a Manhattan GM, as a large everyday bag, a sophie for a small bag...plus tons of accessories and Cabas Alto, Alma Voyage, Evasion, keepall 55, and pegase 60 for large bags/travel...and I have been eyeing the lockit, the stephen and the carryall...so I was feeling a bit monogram overwhelmed.

But this weekend I caught up on alot of people's showcases and each time I saw a photo with all the beautiful monogram laid out I was like :nuts: .

What is too much monogram?

How many monogram pieces do you have?

IMO...its never enough!:heart: