How I lost the wrinkles under my eyes

I'm misleading?

Ok :smile: my cousin brought it to me and I ordered a case to be shipped to me once every 28 days. He will make money from that. The people who use me (which by the way is only one person at the moment) to buy the product I will make money from that but personally I haven't looked into how much it is. IF that person the buys from me continues it to a friend THEY will make money off of that AND I will make a residual (I'm guessing) AND my cousin makes a residual AND the person that he got it from so on and so forth. I haven't tried to hide anything from anyone. Jill asked if it were my company and no it is not my company I do not own Mona-Vie I own four different jewelery companies and that's it. The only thing I have to do with Mona-Vie and their company is I drink their product I love the result and I am passing it on. Nobody has to buy anything and I don't think I have mislead anyone.

Oh and thanks for removing my signature :yes: I'm guessing this is what happens when good people try to bring something they feel is good to the public. You may as well remove the thread or lock it or something as continuing with this holds no interest for me. :closed:

I'm misleading?

Ok :smile: my cousin brought it to me and I ordered a case to be shipped to me once every 28 days. He will make money from that. The people who use me (which by the way is only one person at the moment) to buy the product I will make money from that but personally I haven't looked into how much it is. IF that person the buys from me continues it to a friend THEY will make money off of that AND I will make a residual (I'm guessing) AND my cousin makes a residual AND the person that he got it from so on and so forth. I haven't tried to hide anything from anyone. Jill asked if it were my company and no it is not my company I do not own Mona-Vie I own four different jewelery companies and that's it. The only thing I have to do with Mona-Vie and their company is I drink their product I love the result and I am passing it on. Nobody has to buy anything and I don't think I have mislead anyone.

Well, it took you four pages to admit that you make money on something you're telling people to buy, so, yeah, that's misleading.

Look at it this way: I review pop culture stuff for my college's paper. Movies, cds, etc. If I were to be an investor in a movie which would profit from it's success, it would be a conflict of interest for me to give that same movie a glowing review in my column but keep it a secret that the movie is paying me, right? Because I wouldn't be impartial, and people expect impartiality from reviews in order to trust that the reviewer is giving an honest opinion. It's also completely unethical.

So what you did is give a product a glowing testimonial, which may motivate a lot of people to check out the link you provided, but not disclose that you and your family are going to profit if they believe what you said. That's misleading. Period. It would have been different if you had even so much as said "I love this product so much that I've decided to work with them and become a distributor." It's a whole different ballgame then, because people are aware of all possible motivations and can make an informed decision with regards to whether or not they believe you.

This may have just been an oversight on your part if you posted without really thinking about it, but please realize that we're just trying to keep everything on-the-level here, ok?

Its a MLM business.....here is a link:

http://www.annsieg.com/us_gk/Mona_Vie.html?e=scam&gclid=CIvZzr2n0JICFRciFQodBSHiGQ

I am glad this product worked for you, but this is a MLM and people should know that I think. Buyer always beware!

For those who arent familiar with the acronym MLM it stands for Multi Level Marketing = Pyramid Scam.

Thanks, Selena. The fact that it is MLM and the incredibly high prices they're asking for their products totally put me off.

Sorry chag, I don't wanna offend you. I'm glad you're happy with the results of this product, but I'll stick with the juices I'm already using.

Admit? Humm I don't think anyone asked me that question. And I don't think I told anyone to buy it either, at least not from me I believe what I was trying to get across was to "try" it no matter how you come across it. I provided a link to it because unfortunately that is the only way *I* can buy it. I could go on ebay and buy it and hope that it hasn't sat in someones over heated garage and developed bacteria or some or strange thing inside or I can get it straight from the manufacturer which is exactly what I do.
I am very much on the level, I bought the product after seeing results from it though the only avenue I have available I enlisted as a distributor as it is supposed to save me money but I don't know how. I offered a link here for anyone looking to try it and I believe one of the links explained the whole process of the company. I wasn't misleading anyone and take offense that I am being accused of it. You may want to pick up a bottle for yourself as it may make you feel better about yourself:tup:

Thanks, Selena. The fact that it is MLM and the incredibly high prices they're asking for their products totally put me off.

Sorry chag, I don't wanna offend you. I'm glad you're happy with the results of this product, but I'll stick with the juices I'm already using.
No offense taken! Enjoy it and good health to you

Admit? Humm I don't think anyone asked me that question. And I don't think I told anyone to buy it either, at least not from me I believe what I was trying to get across was to "try" it no matter how you come across it. I provided a link to it because unfortunately that is the only way *I* can buy it. I could go on ebay and buy it and hope that it hasn't sat in someones over heated garage and developed bacteria or some or strange thing inside or I can get it straight from the manufacturer which is exactly what I do.
I am very much on the level, I bought the product after seeing results from it though the only avenue I have available I enlisted as a distributor as it is supposed to save me money but I don't know how. I offered a link here for anyone looking to try it and I believe one of the links explained the whole process of the company. I wasn't misleading anyone and take offense that I am being accused of it. You may want to pick up a bottle for yourself as it may make you feel better about yourself:tup:

Chag, please don't sink to this level, it's beneath you and you know it. Not disclosing that you're making money from something you're reviewing is misleading and unethical, and Jill gave you a perfect opportunity to admit it and you chose not to take it earlier in the thread. We just want everyone that reads your testimonial or any testimonial by another member selling something to realize that you may have a vested interest. Every person that would consider spending money on it based on your testimonial has a RIGHT to know that.

And I'm not interested - I'm 22 years old, I don't have wrinkles. Or low self-esteem. But thanks for the personal attacks, that's very professional of you. Since this thread IS about your business.

Oh and thanks for removing my signature :yes: I'm guessing this is what happens when good people try to bring something they feel is good to the public. You may as well remove the thread or lock it or something as continuing with this holds no interest for me. :closed:

So you are just about sharing something you felt works for you. But once the payback for you is gone you (the good people) now you have no interest in discussing it. :shrugs:
Some of us were born at night, but not last night. Its very obvious where the true motive lies.

Chag, please don't sink to this level, it's beneath you and you know it. Not disclosing that you're making money from something you're reviewing is misleading and unethical, and Jill gave you a perfect opportunity to admit it and you chose not to take it earlier in the thread. We just want everyone that reads your testimonial or any testimonial by another member selling something to realize that you may have a vested interest. Every person that would consider spending money on it based on your testimonial has a RIGHT to know that.

And I'm not interested - I'm 22 years old, I don't have wrinkles. Or low self-esteem. But thanks for the personal attacks, that's very professional of you. Since this thread IS about your business.
I'm sorry but what Jill asked me was if I owned the company and no I do not own Mona-Vie. I'm also sorry that I am having to sit here and bicker about what I thought was a good thing to bring to the PF. Obviously you are not able to take my answers and leave well enough alone. I think I have answered every question clearly and don't deserve to be beat about the head anymore. I posted the thread in good faith but am guessing there are just some that have to find bad in everything. If there is nothing further I will get on with the day:tup:

So you are just about sharing something you felt works for you. But once the payback for you is gone you (the good people) now you have no interest in discussing it. :shrugs:
Some of us were born at night, but not last night. Its very obvious where the true motive lies.
I have every interest in discussing it but I don't particularly enjoy being beat on about something that I brought in good faith. I don't know exactly what you mean about the payback being gone or the good people or about motive but whatever you like.

Guys - I hear what you're saying and I think what your forgeting is the OP isn't just anyone - it's Chag. Is she a dear friend of mine? Absolutely, and as such I know that she didn't start this post to take advantage of anyone here in any way. She's not some newbie that no one knows...she's a trusted long time tpf member that has given nothing but love (and bling at great prices LOL!) to all of us!

Obviously, I can't be impartial about this b/c of my feelings for her but the link to the company provides a lot of info and further info is found w/ a simple google search. Sure it's an MLM and you do have to be careful, but not all of them are scams and Chag certainly isn't trying to scam anyone. Amanda - you're a great tpf member also, don't let this get heated hon. If people want to try it they should research it themselves and make their own decisions.

I'll post it here for you Selena:tup:

This is the last post she is referring to. I did a search on acai berry on the forum and only came up with this thread. I posted what it was doing for me and my family there. Here is the post.

I was introducee to this by my cousin that has been taking it for months now, his whole family is. Currently him and his wife are both off the meds the were taking for cholesterol and high blood pressure. He brought me a case of it over Spring break and I'm totally hooked! My skin is so much more supple and the wrinkles I had been contemplating surgery for are gone. And I am positive that the wonders it is doing on the outside of my body are happening on the inside in even greater amounts. So as Charles said it is one of those crazy pyramid things but I don't care, I became a distributor and the only people I'm dead set on selling to is my loved ones who need it. I just recently put the link in my signature because I wanted to give people a way to buy it if they were curious about it. I'm not a salesperson but I do know what is it doing for me and my family
thmbup.gif

If there is a "problem" with this post or any questions that I can answer please just let me know.