How I lost the wrinkles under my eyes

I'm sitting watching the video my cousin sent me from Dr Lou Niles a end stage cancer doctor talk about why Mona-Vie works and why he has added it into the diets of the cancer patients he works with after investigating it. I am trying to copy this to you tube and link it here for you to watch hopefully I'll make it work!

I am glad you are having good results, but I am always a little skeptical about links to people's own sites and about sites that have more information about getting other people to SELL the product than information about the product itself. Acai juice is available at any health food store. :shrugs:

Agreed, sounds like MLM.

Multi level marketing? Or is MLM another drink? Acai berry is available in all kinds of places :tup: it just depends on how the juice is made to get the benefits from the berry. As for multi level marketing I really couldn't care less how they sell it as long as I can buy it. If the health food store sells it in the same form that Mona-Vie does by all means buy it there :wlae: do something great for yourself and give it a test drive no matter where it comes from!

No disrespect but, I dont believe that a drink can turn back the hands of time......antioxidants are found everywhere and does benefit you....but it can come from alot of fruits and veggies out there...not only exotics.....

An important issue of taking too much of one vitamin or suppliment that causes negatives for ones health also must be thought out...

Just saying that we have to be careful with what we put into our bodies....

No disrespect but, I dont believe that a drink can turn back the hands of time......antioxidants are found everywhere and does benefit you....but it can come from alot of fruits and veggies out there...not only exotics.....

An important issue of taking too much of one vitamin or suppliment that causes negatives for ones health also must be thought out...

Just saying that we have to be careful with what we put into our bodies....

No disrespect taken, as for the hands of time it doesnt turn them back it just slows them down. For me I consider it my apple a day

Thanks Selena :tup: for the warning. I think I did say something to the effect of "do yourself a favor and buy it anywhere you like as long as you know how its made" I'm not out to to "scam" anyone. I was introduced to this particular product by a family member, it worked wonders for me so I decided to bring it up here where lots of people could see it and hear of its benefits. If it hadn't of worked for me saylavie but I believe the product is a good one and deserves to be seen and tested by others no matter where they get it from.

Its a MLM business.....here is a link:

http://www.annsieg.com/us_gk/Mona_Vie.html?e=scam&gclid=CIvZzr2n0JICFRciFQodBSHiGQ

I am glad this product worked for you, but this is a MLM and people should know that I think. Buyer always beware!

For those who arent familiar with the acronym MLM it stands for Multi Level Marketing = Pyramid Scam.

Just a side note, a "scam" in my definition would be giving money and getting nothing in return, right? Strangely enough you are actually getting a product and hopefully it will work on you as it has done for me and even if it doesn't slow the hands of time for you at least you are doing something good for your body, who is wronged in this then? And if you try it and decide to distribute it as I have and make it available to the ones you love and they send it on down the line to those they love and care for, well I don't think that's wrong. Every time I turn around I am hearing of another friend getting cancer or some other dreaded disease and here I am eating tons of fruit and vegetables when I can get ten times more out of a bottle that's tasty. It just works for me:tup: and bringing it here I had hoped it would work for others as well. Everyone has their own opinion and I have mine:biggrin: that's what makes us all the individuals we are. I'm not forcing anyone to buy it and especially not from me but I have made it available to anyone who may want to try it and that is what it's all about. :flowers:

This kind of sounds like the benefits of the goji (?) berry. My husband was working with a woman who swore by it. It heals everything under the sun, menopausal symtoms, athritis, pms, etc.

We understand that you just want people to try a product that you believe in, chag, but not disclosing that you make money from a product that you're giving a glowing testimonial to is misleading.