How Frozen are You?

It's suppose to hit 75 degrees today here in VA.I'm enjoying my coffee outside in the gazebo dressed in shorts & tee shirt :nuts: .The weatherman says our temps will start to normalize tomorrow.

I just looked at my weather page, and it says that Toronto is 19 - 31 F.

I like to sleep with the window open just a little bit, but I don't like it open during the day. (I swear, it's like I get goosebumps on my entire body!)

Fun thread to read! I'm in South Dakota. It's -1* F with windchill at -15*. Will get down to -25* with windchill tonight. Brrrr! But I do not envy anyone who's getting ice right now or got it this weekend. Stay safe and warm!

I'm in Canada, and it has been cold even for Canada!

I hate staying indoors, so I have been taking my dogs out running despite the very cold weather. My face actually HURTS!!!

We got a small amount of snow here in Austin. Other than that it has been freezing rain which is huge b/c it pretty much shuts things down. Most roads stink around here so I've been working from home.

It was 60 degrees yesterday and 33/snowy today. This would be fine, but at work the a/c was blasting as I watched snow fall almost the entire day. At about 3pm the air was finally turned off, but no heat replaced it. I sat with my coat wrapped around my legs for most of the day.