How far do you live from the closest Hermes store?

1. Which Hermes boutique do you frequent and how far is it from your home/work?

My response is, although I don't frequent often, I go to the Marunouchi Hermes and it is around a 15 min. walking distance from work....

2. It's 30 blocks from my apartment. I can walk there in half an hour and usually do so for additional exercise.

3. It's a little over an hour away from me.

4. I have two near me and they are pretty much equal distance from me...both are about an hours drive time. I might add...they both have been of little luck to me. They are quite tiny and have little merchandise. It is nice to go to them with a hope of something being there. You never know!

5. I only have a NM that carries Hermes - and that is about 15 minutes from me. It does not have a huge stock though, but definitely fun to browse. The nearest Hermes boutique would either be in Chicago or Cleveland which are both about 4 hours drive.

6. 1.5 hrs. and I've never been to the store - but.....I'm really good at calling between the Boston and NYC store lol!!!

7. It's about an hour drive for me without traffic

8. I go to different stores frequently. But for the NYC store though, a 10 minute drive.

9. if the traffic is good around 15-20min if t is bad 2 hours :rolleyes:

10. It's about 210 miles (4 hours) to Michigan Avenue in Chicago, and about 50 miles (1 hour) to the Hermes Boutique at Neiman-Marcus in Troy, Michigan.

My keyboard is right in front of me though! Don't you think Hermes needs a first-quality virtual store?

11. I live about 20 minutes away from the Palo Alto NM/Hermes store and an hour from the SF Hermes heaven !

12. 7-8 blocks, about a 10-15 minute walk. Luckily it's closed by the time I get home from work during the weekdays!

13. the closest to me is on Rodeo drive in BH. about a 30 minute drive with traffic. good thing. or I'd be hooked on those bags too!

14. entirely too close. it's literally a stone's throw away.

15. 1.5 - 2 hrs away...

hermes_lemming - you're so LUCKY!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice