How far do you live from the closest Hermes store?

Aren't Faberge eggs, like.... priceless???

Alas not I, but I just remembered that my cousin lives right on 57th so for her it's a hop skip and jump for her to the Hermes boutique. I am so envious, for sure....

koukanamiya said:
I need money, FAST~~~:lol: :lol: Well if I'm married then I probably won't have to sell my Faberge, because then I will have full control of my funds (my parents have control of my funds right now). Oooh, i need my Birkin fix~~~:tender: :girlsigh:
Kou, DO NOT sell your Fabergè....you can always rob a bank!!!LOL:roflmfao:

OTINGOCNI said:
The closest Hermes "boutique" (I use that term loosely, for those of you who know this store) to me is at Neiman Markup Palo Alto. The Hermes San Francisco store is a 35 min. drive.

Otingocni, how is the Neiman Markup Palo Alto?! (I am thinking about moving in that area very soon)

tokyogirl said:
Otingocni, how is the Neiman Markup Palo Alto?! (I am thinking about moving in that area very soon)

Tokyogirl, it has a very poor selection. They only carry scarves (silk and cashmere), fragrances, some small leathergoods, and textile bags. This is a beautiful area, though, if you decide to move here. SF Hermes is only 35 min. away!

Kou - do you have pics of your Fabergé eggs? I want to see ... I love Fabergé. Right now, they have an exhibition in Zürich on "The Link of Times" which have the 2nd biggest collection of the original czar's Fabergé outside of the Kremlin.