How does your Chloe smell?

I have 2 paddies, a LE Python silverado, a medium Balck Betty, a Large Ollie and an all leather black silverado and they all smell of rich leather to me. Its a yummy smell. I do carry perfume in my handbags and i never smell that. The Chloe leather is yummy but i cant say one style of chloe smells differently to the others. Sorry, Im not much help at all.

:heart: I love paddy's smell!!! I could spend hours.. well, not really hours, but each time I smell her, I feel better!
I don't know if this makes sense.
This smell is unique, as Balenciaga leather smells in a different way ans so do the other "famous" kinds of leather used to produce our dreams' purses.

this is so fascinating. I am dying to know if my is authentic, can someone describe the smell for me? :confused1:

I bought a silverado, it smell kind of sweet. the smell is quite faint though. it doesn't have the usual leather smell my other bags have. I surely hope I didn't get a fake.

the seller said she bought this from Neiman Marcus at Short Hills Mall NJ. I live in Australia. so I have no idea if that is a authorized dealer or not.

can someone describe these smells. please

Hi, I can't go into my closet without taking a whiff of the fragrant leather on my Paddys. I would describe the smell as new leather , but not a chemical smell as I am really sensitive to chemicals as well as perfumes. i sent a paddy back to Nordstrom because it smelled like an old lady's perfume!
The leather smell is very fresh and pleasant. Combine that with the feeeel of the leather and you have an amazing date for Saturday night! LOL!
Maybe we can bottle the smell and give it to the men in our lives.:o))

The chocolate paddy I used to own had a kind of sweet leather smell, while the cream paddy I've just bought smells differently - more like crisp new leather.

I LOVE the smell of any kind of leather though, so I'm easy to please lol.

My Gladys has a nice smell but not as strong as my Spy bags! But the leather of the Gladys is so soft and has a beautiful texture, love it, love it , love it!

My mother recently bought herself a leather lounge suite, and it smells very similar to my Paddy. Everytime I sit on it, I think (Homer Simpson-style) "Mmmmm....Paddy!" :drool: