How do your CLs sleep? Need ideas or input (and PICS!!!) for my new wardrobe.

Attachments

• baefa_Christina-Aguilera-InStyle-3.jpg
    baefa_Christina-Aguilera-InStyle-3.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 183
i had them on racks, but more recently organized them into original boxes, or extra boxes i had if the shoes didn't come with boxes.

3914843659_35db426c77.jpg

as in many households, there is a console table behind the sofa in piggy's living room:

attachment.php

what most visitors don't know, however, is that this is no ordinary console table! :P

attachment.php

indeed, it's not really a console table at all, just piggy's shoe hotel, masquerading as one ;)

i used to keep my shoes in the original boxes, stacked up, but being a rather short piggy, the risk of avalanche at any given time was rather too high for personal comfort :P these ones have handy magnetic drop fronts, so you never have to play shoebox jenga again!

attachment.php

piggies are super-OCD about dust, enclosed containers are a must! plus the clear front makes it easy to see everything at a glance . . . i also like that these are upholstered in tweed, so they don't have the plastic-y smell that emanates from acrylic boxes :tup:

Attachments

• shoe console 01.jpg
    shoe console 01.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 405
  • shoe console 02.jpg
    shoe console 02.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 412
  • shoe console 03.jpg
    shoe console 03.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 396
the OCD in me is really lovin this thread. right now my 2 CLs are sleeping in their boxes along with the other shoes i own (sorry.. heehee). the pictures on the boxes is a fantastic idea btw. all soo pretty. i think my closet is a bit sparse come to think of it.. i need to buy more CLs.. :graucho:

I keep mine in their boxes on the top shelf of the closet. The rest of the "peasants" are out of their boxes on a shoe rack on the bottom of the closet. I'd like to do something like what Carlinha did but I think DH would tell me I've gone round the bend. Definitely check out peanutbabycakes collection thread. Her closet is AWESOME!!!

tehehehe . . . . buzzy you are too hilarious . . . the peasants!!!

:lolots::lolots::lolots:

oh wow piggy, just saw yours too!!! AWESOME
do you throw out the boxes? I have purchased some clear plastic containers from teh container store (the hard plastic ones) but am scared to throw out the boxes