How do you wear your watch? Loose or snug?

How do you wear your watch?

• Loose like a bracelet

• Fitted

Results are only viewable after voting.
Loose - enough that it can slide up and down, and it is possible for me to spin it around. I didn't want it to be so loose at first, but I have really skinny wrists and they couldn't take out any more links apparently. Now I like it and have gotten used to it.

attachment.php

I just bought this mid-size Michael Kors watch and I'm absolutely in love with it. It's the first watch I've owned in a very long time so I'm still getting used to having one on my wrist again.

I'm undecided on if I should wear it fitted to my wrist or looser like a bracelet. It's currently loose and I like the look but I also can't stop fidgeting with it. Maybe it's because I need more time to adapt to it.

How do you wear your watch and why? You can post pics if you'd like :nuts:

Attachments

• 41nyo-MGBxL.jpg
    41nyo-MGBxL.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 739
Most definitely, ALL my watches are fitted! I would be annoyed beyond belief to have it dangling, or sliding up and down my arm. I also think that watches are more prone to be scratched and damaged with so much moving around.

I like it "just right" Not too loose that you can rotate the metal chain around. I hate to wear a fitted watch because during the day...I notice my wrist swollen a bit and it will leave a mark on my wrist.