How do you wear your watch? Loose or snug?

How do you wear your watch?

• Loose like a bracelet

• Fitted

Results are only viewable after voting.
So...I am the proud owner of my first Movado watch the Junior Sport SS. I have to get the band adjusted and need help deciding how many links to remove. I am not a daily watch wearer but hopefully I will wear this to work. So my question is : How do you wear your watch? Loose or snug? What are the pros and cons?

TIA!;)

Last edited:
^^Not me, I wear all of my watches a bit loose. But, I also prefer to wear my rings loose too - can't stand the feeling of my jewelry 'on' me. Like it to be light on the skin.

^That's how I feel about my Cartier Love Bracelet........since you need the little screwdriver to get it off!!!:wtf: BTW...........I carry the screwdriver with me at all times....:lolots:

I honestly can see a full on panic attack if I can't twist my watch a little, LOL!
When I go the gym and use my Polar watch if I don't get it in the right notch I get can't move fast enough to undo it!

I honestly can see a full on panic attack if I can't twist my watch a little, LOL!
When I go the gym and use my Polar watch if I don't get it in the right notch I get can't move fast enough to undo it!

I almost burst out laughing when I read this because I am exactly the same way. It makes me feel claustrophobic!

I always get lectured by the sales people when I buy watches about wearing them too loose.