How do you wear your watch? Loose or snug?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

How do you wear your watch?

1. *

Loose like a bracelet

77 vote(s)
    49.0%
  2. Fitted

80 vote(s)
    51.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Snug. I don't like anything hanging from my wrists.

2. I wear my watch snug

3. Fitted comfortably

4. I like the watch loose.

5. Snug

6. ditto, snug

7. I got my watch 3 years ago, and sized it loosely. I can easily move it up/down in a stack, but I think for my next watch, I'll go snug instead.

8. Agree. True of the Rolex Jubilee bracelet in SS or TT as well...better off fitted to avoid stretch.

9. snug, i couldnt stand them to rotate.

10. Definitely snug. I have tiny wrists and I am not used to wearing bracelets etc.

11. In between!

Shopgirl1996 likes this.
  12. Definitely snug..

13. I like chunky watches/men's style watches. Most of mine are somewhat loose, but not so they can flip over. Our uniforms have fitted cuffs and I like being able to get my watch below the cuff so I can more easily see it.

14. Snug, but not constricting. Hate it when it moves around.

15. more snug than loose - the face does not rotate to even the side of my wrist but the band doesn't leave marks. i wear a lot of bracelets on my wrist with the watch so i don't like the watch to move up and down my arm or rotate around around my wrist.