How do you use your pochette?

I keep mine in my speedy, it holds just about anything and everything! It really is amazing how much stuff I keep in her, calender,lipgloss,extra jewlery(hey you never know) ,cell phone,pens, cc's. She's a god send in that big ole' bag.

I use it as an inside bag for my make-up, pills and so on. On the shoulder I wear it with the long strap as a cross body bag. The short strap is too short for me, I don't like it if the pochette is too close under my shoulder, also with the extender it isn't comfortible for me.

i take mine out as handbags. especially when going to dinner/ the bar or out shopping- since I don't need to carry a lot during those outings. i do use an extender, so make the bag sit lower on my shoulder.

A pochette is NOT made to be used as a purse, it is an accessory bag. I hold my crap in it and I use one everyday. I have a few that I swith out according to which bag I am using!
its a bag and an accessorie. if it was only intended to be used as an organiser why would it have a strap?
the LV site actually says it can be used hand held or inside a bag.