How do you store your Chanel Handbags?

When I bought my first Chanel flap in Berlin, the SA told me to tuck the chain to one side and wrap the whole chain with tissue paper to avoid any mark. After 3 years I still do that and have no problem storing inside the box :biggrin:

Thanks again Dira for the awesome storage idea!! Just waiting on my most recent purchase to arrive and my beige Clair to come back from Chanel spa to store in the second medium box. Yay! No more worrying about deflating lambskin, chain marks on the bags, and of course airing them out like you're supposed to! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454602758.162949.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1454605272.745137.jpg

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454754309.343793.jpg I can't wait to get my hands of the boxes to store my classic and GST! Been keeping them in boxes and making sure I take them out for a breather every weeks or so. Right now this is how I wrap my chain and store my bag and I must say it does get pretty tedious at times! [emoji28]

View attachment 3264082 I can't wait to get my hands of the boxes to store my classic and GST! Been keeping them in boxes and making sure I take them out for a breather every weeks or so. Right now this is how I wrap my chain and store my bag and I must say it does get pretty tedious at times! [emoji28]

That what I was doing and I almost dreaded having them because it was such a pain in the neck.

Thanks again Dira for the awesome storage idea!! Just waiting on my most recent purchase to arrive and my beige Clair to come back from Chanel spa to store in the second medium box. Yay! No more worrying about deflating lambskin, chain marks on the bags, and of course airing them out like you're supposed to! View attachment 3262092View attachment 3262145

Yeah!!!! I like your idea of the cloth on the hooks, gonna have to use that:smile:

Thanks again Dira for the awesome storage idea!! Just waiting on my most recent purchase to arrive and my beige Clair to come back from Chanel spa to store in the second medium box. Yay! No more worrying about deflating lambskin, chain marks on the bags, and of course airing them out like you're supposed to! View attachment 3262092View attachment 3262145

Great idea!! Wish I had the space! I get so tired of putting my bags back in their boxes!!

Nice boxes
Doubt so will get delivery to my country sigh

Can tel me what's the item name on the left
Trying to find the one to store my jumbo in the website