How do you store your Chanel Handbags?

Hi everyone, thanks to another TPF member, I have come up with a new way to store my chanel classics. I use linen draws from the container store to store my bags in them so I can see them better. I also bought hooks to attach inside the draws to hook the chain for the jumbos so they don't cause any damage. This method allows me to enjoy my bags and easily access them. I leave the doors open to ventilate the bags and close them at night. The doors are clear so I can still see my babies.

Great idea!!! I might have to check this out!!

This is brilliant :sunshine:! It's the perfect solution for the straps. I've been laying the straps on top of shoe boxes behind my flaps so the weight doesn't stress the bags. I love the window and the hooks to hang the straps. I'm definitely doing this. Thank you darling friend :urock:

I'm going to need to get a configuration similar to this as well. Thank you for sharing this storage solution! :worthy:

Oh dear Dira you are a genius. I have the same boxes for my bags but the hooks make it perfect!!!

Great idea!!! I might have to check this out!!

Thank you Dira!! I've had my jumbo straps behind the bag on top on a shoe box as well to not put stress on the bag but this is so perfect!!!!!

You ladies are going to love it! I get to look at my bags, open the door and smell them, touch them, and overall access them so much easily than when I had them wrapped up in their boxes. I needed a visual of them as I feel mentally this helps me accept the fact that I have enough bags and my collection is now complete.

So for the jumbo bags it's the box that measures 11"x15"x8"???

It's the one that states shirt box. I use the sweater one to store two ml's, see second row box in my pic. The shirt box I lay standing up see first and third row of boxes that has the hooks and my jumbos inside. My white and one of my red jumbos (10c) are single flaps hence why they don't need the hooks since their chains easily tuck inside the bag, I just use a felt on top to protect the chain from touching the top of the bag.

Here are the hooks I bought

Great minds think alike! I use those hooks as well to hang my chains on so 1. The chains don't lean against the bag and 2. There's no extra weight!

I've been doing this for about two years now, but mine are not in those lovely linen boxes. That's another awesome tip! Mine are on a shelf and I place the hooks a bit higher than yours against the wall. Works great!

By the way the Gst fits laying down perfectly in the large sweater box that I use for my two ml's. The TPF member was using these for her H tote bags and it made me think that it was the perfect solution for my chanel bags! I need to find her name to give full credit to her as she inspired the idea.

Great minds think alike! I use those hooks as well to hang my chains on so 1. The chains don't lean against the bag and 2. There's no extra weight!

I've been doing this for about two years now, but mine are not in those lovely linen boxes. That's another awesome tip! Mine are on a shelf and I place the hooks a bit higher than yours against the wall. Works great!

That's a great idea too, I have small kids whom I don't trust to not touch my bags! They are sneaky little creatures.

It's the one that states shirt box. I use the sweater one to store two ml's, see second row box in my pic. The shirt box I lay standing up see first and third row of boxes that has the hooks and my jumbos inside. My white and one of my red jumbos (10c) are single flaps hence why they don't need the hooks since their chains easily tuck inside the bag, I just use a felt on top to protect the chain from touching the top of the bag.

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain everything. You are very sweet.

ingenious storage idea!

Hi everyone, thanks to another TPF member, I have come up with a new way to store my chanel classics. I use linen draws from the container store to store my bags in them so I can see them better. I also bought hooks to attach inside the draws to hook the chain for the jumbos so they don't cause any damage. This method allows me to enjoy my bags and easily access them. I leave the doors open to ventilate the bags and close them at night. The doors are clear so I can still see my babies.

wow, what a fantastic idea!!! the hooks stick to the linen - brilliant!! i'm totally doing this!! thanks girl!